#KPop Scenarios - Exo [Kai & Chanyeol]

When you're in the mood | Kai & Chanyeol (EXO)

Kai:
You woke up and saw that Kai wasn't in bed anymore. You pouted to yourself and figured that he probably went to practice early or something. You got up and went to go wash up before going downstairs to get some breakfast. As you entered the kitchen, you saw Kai making pancakes, while being shirtless. Your jaw dropped a bit. "What are you doing up so early? And why are you cooking.... without a shirt?" You walked a bit closer and Kai turned around with a smile. "I figured I tried making breakfast for you! Romantic, right?"
"Yeah... but why shirtless?!"
He looked over at you and smiled shyly. "I was too excited to start on the breakfast that I forgot..."
You smiled over at him and walked closer to him, and once you were pretty close to him, you trailed your fingers up his abs. "You should've put a shirt on, Kai. It's not good to make a noona feel like this early in the morning."
"W-What do you mean..?"
You smirked and wrapped your arms around him, smiling up at him. "Let noona show you."
You tip toed up and pressed your lips against his and slipped your tongue into his mouth. He soon caught on and picked you up by the waist and set you on the counter. "Noona's a dirty girl." He chuckled softly and then instead of having breakfast, you two were banging on the kitchen counter.

Chanyeol
It was almost time for bed, and Chanyeol always takes a shower before bed. You were in the bedroom waiting for him, and to pass time, you decided to watch TV. Nothing good was on at this time of day, so you were stuck watching some movie you didn't even know.
As you were watching the movie, a pretty heated scene came on. You bit your lip and looked in the direction of the bathroom. You didn't think a scene like that could turn you on that much. You hopped off of bed and silently opened the door to the bathroom, entering it and hearing Chanyeol humming to himself. You smiled and quietly called his name.
"Yaahh! Aish.. you scared me.. Knock next time!" Chanyeol yelled out. You laughed and sat on the counter of the sink. "I need help with something!"
"What do you need help with?" He asked as he continued to shampoo his hair.
You smiled to yourself and began to undress, walking up to the shower and opened the glass door, "Chanyeol, can you help me with my frustration?"
He looked you up and down and smiled wide, nodding. "That horny, huh?" You nodded and got into the shower, wrapping your arms around his neck as he pulled you against his body, leaning down to nibble at your neck. You let out a small moan and whispered into his ear, "Make me feel real good, Chanyeol."

#kpop
#kai
#exo
#exo-k
#park chanyeol
#kim jongin
#jongin
#scenario
#kpop scenarios
Dedication:
#_schuster_101