Chapter 12

Jimin, Chuu, and Wonho soon picked up Jungkook and Yves and made their way to the club.
     "I'm so excited!" Jungkook grinned, and Jimin giggled. "I've never been to a club in Seoul before! Is it amazing?!"
"Not really...?" Yves replied. "It's not any other club anywhere. But this one is relatively new. And it's an inclusive place for everyone."
      "Is this is your first time going to a club at all.?? Chuu asked from the passenger seat, and Jungkook nodded as Wonho turned a corner. "Be careful that someone doesn't spike your drink."
      "People do that??" Jungkook gulped, and the others nodded.
      "Yep." Wonho sighed. "People are horrible."
"I know from experience." Yves sighed, crossing her arms. "So be careful Jungkook."
      "I'll be careful you guys I promise." Jungkook smiled and Jimin nodded with a smile as Chuu turned up the music on the radio. They all jammed to girl group songs, singing as loud as they can while Wonho drove while humming.
      After about thirty minutes, they soon made it to Singularity, a brand new club down in Itawon.
"There's so many people here..." Jungkook murmured, his doe eyes wide in wonder.
"Seoul is of full of people." Yves scoffed goodheartedly, getting out of the car and opening the door on the passenger seat for Chuu, who happily got out and kissed her girlfriend on the cheek. "My darling~"
"Such a gentlewoman." she giggled, and Yves blushed.
Wonho got out as well, and so did Jimin. And reluctantly, Jungkook got out and Wonho locked the car up behind him.
"You guys ready?!" Wonho yelled, and the others yelled back in agreement. "The let's go!"
Let's have some fun!

Yoongi parked the car, and Namjoon looked out the window.
"This place is amazing..." Taehyung sighed out, and Namjoon nodded. "And really packed..!"
"Yea it's a brand new club." Seokjin smiled. "My parents got me V.I.P. seats for me and my
friends if you guys wanna sit there tonight."
"Of course!" Jin's friend, a squirrel hybrid by the name of Hoseok replied back, his long fluffy tail twitching behind him. The squirrel hybrid was quiet and nervous since Yoongi went to pick up both Jin and Hoseok together.
"Let's get out and try to get in line." Yoongi hummed, getting out of the car with a heavy sigh. "Come on slowpokes before this line gets
longer."
"We're coming." Namjoon snarked, getting out of the car with Taehyung quick to get out behind him. Then it was Seokjin and Hoseok, who got out as well.
"This'll be fun~" Yoongi smirked, putting their hands in their pockets and walking off.
As the five hybrids walked towards Singularity, Hoseok spotted a familiar figure and gasped.
"Jimin!" he ran up to his friend, and Namjoon and Taehyung froze. They watched as the squirrel hybrid hug the bunny hybrid, who gasped in surprise.
"Hobi hyung!" Jimin smiled, hugging the taller back. "Oh! You're with Taehyung and Namjoon hyung! Hi guys!" Jimin waved to the wolves, who stared at him with wide eyes. Jimin's wide smile faltered, but he turned back towards Hoseok. "I didn't know you rode with them!"
"Yea...I was going here with Jin hyung, and he invited his other friends. Yoongi, Namjoon, and Taehyung. They're...pretty cool actually." Hoseok smiled.
"I'm glad you see things from my perspective now." the omega giggled. "Oh! Let me introduce my own friends! The really tall bunny hybrid is Wonho hyung, the girl bunny is Chuu, the fox is Yves, and the wolf is Jungkookie! Or Jungkook."
"H-Hi..." Jungkook flushed when Hosoek looked at him, his scent spiking a bit. "Y-You're really pretty.."
"Thanks..." Hoseok gulped, fiddling with the ends of his brunet hair.
"Ok..." Jimin smirked at the beta wolf, who glared at him. "The line is moving guys!" the ten hybrids all got in line, walking up. It took about forty minutes for them to get to the front, and all Seokjin did was show them his i.d. And they immediately let them all in.
     They all gasped and murmured in delight, and Jimin immediately spotted the dance floor.
     "I wanna dance!" Jimin giggled, taking Hoseok's hand and leading him towards the wide floor with people dancing without a care. Prey or predator, they were having fun without the prejudice.
      All types of different scents were in the musky air, and Jimin's cheeks flushed at the pheromones in the air.
      "Jiminie it's so cool here!" Hoseok gushed, and the omega nodded with a large smile. The two then started to dance on each other, with coy smiles and wandering hands. The two were known dance buddies at the clubs they would go to, and it would help Hoseok bring a one night stand to his dorm.
     When the omega would go back to his dorms, Jimin would be alone on the dance floor. But every now and then, someone would try and take him to their homes, and Jimin would politely decline and go home.
But Jimin would go home and think; why is he holding onto his virginity so much..? Why is he so scared to lose it.
But he jumped out of his thoughts when he felt lingering eyes on his body, and he shuddered, looking around. Until he found the person staring at him. And it was none other than Byun Baekhyun, a snake hybrid that's been harassing Jimin for some time now.