Grape Flavored Medicine

*Luke's POV*

Man this room sucks, why is everything so boring, i mean everything was a shade of either white, gray or black. Man how many people have laid in this bed?

Why, why did I think of that? How many people have died in this bed? Ew Ew why did my brain come up with that!?

"Hello Luke! How are you doing, I just need to do some test and see how's the medicine working." Dr Apollo said.

"It's going fine I guess, I mean it tastes weird." I replied. "I mean grape isn't the best medicine."

"I'm sorry but grapes all we have Mr. Castellan. Overall how are you doing? Like any memory loss, or head trauma? That car crash was pretty bad, it's a miracle that all you suffered was a short coma." The car crash, the crash. Tears started to push at the back at my eyes. Begging to push passed my eyes and cling to my face like Annabeth did when she was a baby holding my arms in her tiny hands. She did it when she was upset and tired. "Annabeth please go to sleep it's 1 am. I love you but I'm tired."
"WAAAAA!" Annabeth cried out. "You are my sunshine one of my sunshine's, you make me happy when sky's are gray. You'll never know how much I love you please don't take my sunshine away." 

"Luke?! Luke? Can you hear me?" Dr Apollo came up and put a hand on my shoulder.

"Sorry." Sobs that have been building up in my throat, and those tears that begged to fall down my face. All of it came crashing down.

Tear after tear rolled down my face. Everything that Dr Apollo said was a mumbled blur. My memories all flooded into my mind, all of them screaming at me. Trying to get me to replay them and live them all over again.

Though my sobs i closed my eyes. Hopefully that my dreams will be better.