Pancakes and Love

Thalia's POV

Me, Luke and Annabeth all sat down at the table. As I was walking over to the table to setting down, one of the pancakes fell on top of Luke's head. Annabeth start laughing her little head off too which Luke put a pancake on Annabeth's head. Has Luke and Annabeth were putting pancakes on each other's heads. Annabeth had to climb up onto Luke's lap just to put another pancake on.

I sneakily walked out of the kitchen and grab my phone from where I last left it and walked back into the dining area. Luke had four pancakes on his head and Annabeth had six. It was so cute that I know I had to get a photo. As quickly as I can I opened my phone to the camera app and snapped a picture.

By this time Luke looked up and saw me standing with my phone in a horizontal position and a huge smile on my face. "Click" I said. "You win this round." Luke said, eyeing me like he was all ready thinking of a way to get revenge.

I grab the pancakes off on Luke's head on put's then on his plate. He looks up at me and I run my fingers in his beautiful blonde hair. His hair feels like I'm touching a Ray of sunshine like whenever I brush Annie's hair. Luke looks up at me and our eyes meet. His sky blue eyes peers into mine and he smiles. I smile back, it feels like we have been staring at each other for an eternity and I would be okay with it, but it was only a few seconds. But those few seconds really remind me of why I love him. Even if we fight, deep down I still love him and he will always love me.

The End,