Why Do I Only Have One Heart?

• Dedicated to Lian Dullas

What happened on the past chapter: Daehyun took me, Hwa-Young, to a special room. Kissed me and were about to do "IT". When somebody suddenly came!!! Who was it?

---------------------------------------

Dae and I were kissing inside the small and dark room and I can think of nothing but him. We completely forgot about the party, about everything. But then someone ruined our moment and.................................

SWITCHED THE LIGHTS ON!! >< It was the boy from yesterday who called me noona!

"Daehyun hyung?! W-what are you doing with that noona?!", the boy seemed embarrassed seeing us! OMG! Just what have I done?!

"Z-Zelo-yah?! It's nothing... we're not.. No.. I mean.. NO!! Zelo, please don't tell this to anyone!!", Dae was so nervous T^T

"But hyung? Should I also keep this too Youngjae hyung?!", poor innocent boy. His name was Zelo, right?

Dae: "No! I mean, please!! I promise I'll bring you a lot of cherry tomatoes later! Promise!!"

Zelo: "Cherry tomatoes?! *Brightened up* NO HYUNG! I don't know!! *Ran away* (he almost cried because of the shock)

Daehyun stood up and walked towards the door. "*Shook his head* Hurry up and fix yourself before someone might see us", this is so embarrassing. Why did I even let him?

Me: "Um, Daehyu-"

Dae: "I'm sorry. I really shouldn't have done this, but I just can't stop myself from........................ Lovi-"

Me: "No!", I suddenly shouted without thinking and now he'd hate me!! "NO! We just met. We've made a mistake, kissing each other like that. I'm sorry. We shouldn't have..."

Daehyun made a sad face, and that would make me regret what I have just said for my whole life! But then, there was a sudden smile in his face, and now I'm confused!!

Dae: *Smirk* Heh, you really haven't changed, huh?

Me: What?

Dae: As I thought, you won't remember.

Me: Remember what?

Dae: Remember what Youngjae told you. WE just transferred here, right? We both came from Busan. 

Me: ......

Dae: 8 years ago, Jae and I was playing hide and seek at the playground near our school. I hid behind the slide and I was very surprised since Jae didn't found me. *Smiled with warmth* I hid there for like half an hour but Jae didn't came, so I went out from my hiding place to find him. 

Me: *Shocked*

Dae: And then.... I saw Jae, together with a little girl who was crying. The girl looked at me, with tears falling down her cheeks. The girl's very pretty but I can't see her beauty because she was crying. I asked Jae what happened and found out she was lost and she don't know her way back. All she knows is that she lives beside a lake "but there are lots of lakes here!", I said then she cried harder. Then Youngjae sat beside her and told her that we'd look for her house. 

Me: *tears flowed down*

Dae: "Like I have a choice, Jae can't leave a little girl alone, crying, so we searched all of the houses beside lakes but we couldn't find it. Then we realized, we were living beside a lake but I thought it was impossible, but still we went there. We knocked at the door of the house beside ours then a pretty lady came out. The girl ran toward her hugged her. We were about to go back when the little girl shouted "SOON HWA-YOUNG!! THAT'S MY NAME. I PROMISE I WILL RETURN THE FAVOR!!", and she smiled at us. . It really touched me so I went at their house the next day, but I only found a letter in the middle of an empty house that says "I'll definitely won't forget about you. I'll find you and someday we'll meet again, and on that they we can have a proper introduction. And by the way, you're handsome ^^ And please say thank you to the cute kid with you yesterday ^^.......... Please wait for me". I told Jae about it, but he doesn't care. Then I found out that Jae was the girl's childhood friend but he didn't know that she was living next door to us since her mother is very strict and never let her out after the girl's father died.

------------------------------------------------------------

There was silence, and then the frame behind the door fell. We thought we were alone.. but we're not. Youngjae was there the whole time, listening without saying a word. He looked at me then slowly, he walked away. 

Dae: "Go on. GO after him. You haven't talk to him for 8 years now, right? He might not want to tell you this but, he misses you a lot. Go on *smiled*

Me: *nods* O-okay.....

I was afraid to chase after him. After chasing him, what would I do? What would I say? I told them that I would look for them and repay the favor, but how?

I'm confused, but my body is acting on its own. Not listening to my mind, I was chasing after him, but then he stopped. He was facing away from me and spoke "Now, what would you do? You kissed with him... Now what?!", he was shouting. Is he mad?

"Ever since that day, I couldn't forget about you. All night, I'm thinking of you, would you take responsibility for that?!", he-he's scary! He's mad at me...

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean too-", *thud* He pushed me againts the wall, and we were both sitting, face to face. 

"How would you repay for the favor?! It's been eight years. Within those years, I've been longing to see you again, wanting to talk to you. And now, I'll find you kissing with another guy, and my BESTFRIEND is the guy!!. Now what? Are you willing to take responsibility for your actions?", he kissed me, forcefully. He's mad. He was pushing me against the wall while we kiss. It hurts and I'm scared. We were kissing, but suddenly, I saw tears in his face. I couldn't push him away. I like him..... I liked him since we were kids and now, I've hurt him. 

It is dark and the only light we can see is the light of the moon shining from the window. Shining upon us. He kissed me aggressively, held both my arms, kissed my neck, my eyes and to the lips again. It's hot, it's exhausting.... and again, he won't stop. We can't stop. We're scared, what would happen next?

-------------------------------------------------------------

It was morning, the sun is shining so bright and I am laying on............ a bed?

Me: "Oh my gosh!!!!!" I found myself naked, in a bed!! But, I'm alone. I'm youngjae's house? But how did this happen?!!

Does that mean, we................. *BLUSH* Oh my gosh!!

What about Dae? But I liked Jae! Since childhood. But Dae...... he is so, perfect. I just can't ignore him. And while we're kissing, it feels wonderful.

But!! I can't love them both right? Whoever I chose, someone would be hurt, and I don't want to hurt any of them.... WHAT SHOULD I DO?!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------

<AUTHOR's NOTE>Thanks for the readers ^^ don't worry for the babyz who like bang, himchan, jong uppie cause they would all appear in the story ^^