Step 1: check, Step 2:check, Step 3: anticipate

“Umma!! Umma!!”, umma? A little voice is shouting umma. [meaning mother/ mom]

“Umma, wake up!!”, it is the little girl. The one that Zelo and I saw in the mall, crying. “Good morning, umma~~*smile*”

“Oh!”, daehyun is in the kitchen… He is…. Cooking? He can cook? And he is wearing nice clothes. Why? “Myung Hee, your mom is awake already? Hwa-Young! Fix yourself. Shower now, breakfast is about to be served.”

I went to the kitchen to ask Dae something. “Myung Hee?”

“Yeah. That’s the name of that little girl, our daughter’s name. Hahaha. “ Dae knew the girl’s name. Now that I think about it, I forgot to ask the name of the little girl. Wait…

“Yah! Jung Daehyun! Why is she calling me umma?! And our daughter?! You crazy?”

“Wha? Just go along with it. She likes it and besides, we have to fill up for her parents’ place since they’re not here”, what a nice way of thinking…… this guy.

“Okay….. Then why are you wearing those? And you can cook? And why so early in the morning?”, I have many things to ask right now.

“Hwa-Young, can you please ask one by one? You’ve got so many questions. First of all, yeah I can cook, is it that surprising? Secondly, we are going to the amusement park. That’s why I am wearing these and why I am up so earl y in the morning.” Amusement park? “I answered all of your questions, right? So

Will you hurry up now? Please. Go and shower first before eating.”

“Fine……… You’re more of a mother Dae.” Yeah, why won’t he be the mother? I can’t even cook and I hate waking up so early. But… whatever ^^ I like guys who are gentle. “But, where is the bathroom?”

“In my room.”, in Dae’s room?

“What?”

“I said in my room. Aish! What’s up with you? “

“Yeah. I’m sorry. I’ll hurry up now.” I feel so….. strange today. Like my soul is not with my body. Disregarding that……… Dae’s room is really messy!! Junks are everywhere.  His clothes are everywhere and there are many food rappers! I knew he love to eat, but I didn’t expect that he would be a big eater, a VERY BIG eater. His room is almost filled with food containers, and he even got his own fridge -.- And……… He’s underwear are lying on the ground  =^^=  This guy….. *sigh*

-------------------------------------------------------------------

So as Dae said, I went to the bathroom to go shower…. But unfortunately…. “Kyaaaaa!!”, the shower broke T-T  The water is leaking!! It won’t stop!

“Hey! Are you alright?!”, Dae rushed towards the bathroom.  “What happened?!”

“No… I mean I’m alright. The shower suddenly broke.. and.. and.. I don’t know! I’m so sorry!”, I broke it… and now the water is everywhere. Dae got wet too. “Dae… I’m really sorry. You even got wet. I’m so clumsy.” Gosh! I’m such a trouble maker T-T

“It’s not your fault. I already saw it a few days ago. The shower’s already dull but I forgot about it. Just use Zelo’s shower.”, he didn’t even got mad at me. Such a nice guy ♥

And again…. Following the nice Dae’s order, I have to use Zelo’s bathroom.

Surprisingly, Zelo’s room is neat and tidy. The exact opposite of Dae’s room -.- Well I have to hurry , we have to be early if we would like to enjoy the amusement park. So I headed straight to Zelo’s bathroom and my eyes were busy looking around his room and I didn’t even notice that I was about to bump to something…….  *crash*