It's All Lies

“Let’s go now” I held Dae by the hand, and as we were just about to go back….. “…!!.... What’s that?”

We heard a rustling sound behind the trees where we were just talking.

“Hey, Dae-“

“Shh. Stay there.” Dae went near to the source of the rustling. He was about to go around the tree….. “We are… in big trouble.” Dae seems furious. There was person listening to our conversation the whole time, and we didn’t even notice. But the thing is….. Dae looks really worried. Who was it?

“Ya, are you alright? Who was that?” I asked Dae out of curiosity, but he did not answer. “Dae!” I called him again but still, he did not mutter a single word. “*sigh* JEEZ!” I was pissed of and I planned on coming back to Zelo and Myung Hee’s location on my own.’

“Hwa-Young…..” Dae called me off, but I was really annoyed and I didn’t turn to face him. “HEY HWA-YOUNG! WAIT!”

Me; “Hmm? Oh! You saying something? Sorry I could not hear you.” I knew that what I am doing is a bit childish. Dae really looked serious back then that get him into thinking, but what made me mad is that he even ignores my presence!

Dae: “Hey! Don’t be like that!”

Me: “Like what?”

Dae: “THAT!”

Me: “Waeyo? (why?) That am I doing?”

Dae: “Aish! Really, sometimes you can be a really naughty girl.” He rushed off towards me and……

Me: “Waaaah! DAE! What are you doing?!” Dae carried me. And by carry, I mean he carried me like a princess! It was so embarrassing and everybody is looking at us!  “DROP ME THIS INSTANCE! HEY! YA! JUNG DAE HYUN! DEOP ME RIGHT NOW OR I’LL……… I’ll….”

Dae: “You will what?”

Me; “I-I will….. Kyaa!”

Dae: “*laughs* You can do nothing to me.” Dae ran faster while carrying me………. IT WAS SCARY!!! STOP IT!!! “Please enjoy, my princes *wink*”

Dae ran very fast and we got where Myunghee and Zelo were in no time…. But…..

ZELO………………………... is panicking.

Zelo is walking and running here and there…. And he was shouting…. Myung Hee’s name. WHY?!

Dae: “ZELO! He….. came, right?!”

Zelo: He stopped moving and he stared on the ground. “..yes……. Hyung, what should we do? What should I do?! I don’t… I don’t want to-“

Just what are they talking about?!

Dae: “What did he do.. to Myung Hee? “

Zelo: “Hyung… I’m scared!” Tears fell down his face. I’ve seen him cried a lot already, but it is the first time that I felt that his tears… are pure.

Dae: “I’m here, right? And Younjae is also here………”

Me: “WHERE IS MYUNGHEE?!” No! >< I shouted at them…… I have to control my temper. I’m going too way overboard nowadays. But seriously, I don’t even know who they are talking about or what their problem is but…. “I’m sorry! I know there is something important going on between you guys but, isn’t the most important thing here right now is Myung Hee?”

Zelo: “Noona…. ….”

Dae: “it’s okay, you’ll be alright *he whispered to Zelo* what happened here anyways?”