Shadows in the Light

Monday, on the way to school:

*Yawn* I was up all night thinking about what happened at the party.... Wahh!!! Just thinking of it makes me blush!! ><

"Good mornin' Hwa Young", Daehyun suddenly appeared beside me.I was really surprised, and he showed up when I'm thinking about what happened! "*Bump to a post* "OUCH!!"

"Are you okay?!" Youngjae appeared too and he come to school with Dae. He looked at my face and held arm and asked me if I'm alright. Gosh they're making such a big deal out of it -.-

"Umm, yeah, I'm completely alright. No need to create such a fuss", ahh, they're so worried about me!! I can die now! NO! Wait, I haven't even had a boyfriend yet.

Dae and Jae always come to together since they're bestfriends. And I'm so glad that their relationship wasn't affected by the trouble that I've done ^^

"Oh! It's noona!! ", it is zelo!! Now that.I think of it, he's also at Jae's house, why?

Me: "Why are you here, stupid boy?"

Dae: Oh yeah, haven't we told you? He's Jae's brother ^^", What?!! I mean this stupid boy is the brother of such a smart guy?! But Dae actually said that Jae is actually dumb *laugh*

Me: "For real?! A dumb boy like this one here is Jae's brother?!"

Zelo: "I'm not dumb!!!!" He seemed to be so pissed but I've got no time to listen to him.

Dae: "Yeah. Why are you so surprised?"

Me: "'Cause you know, Jae is so smart and all."

Zelo: "I'm not--"

Jae: "Hey! Hwa-Young, Do you think that smart guys are charming?"; he just  asked out of he blue; is he testing me?!

Zelo: "HEY! I'm not dumb!"

Me: "umm, well. I guess so..."

Jae: "*Blush* Oh, really? *look at his watch* Oh wait!! Look at the time now, we're going to be late! *grabbed Dae's arm*"

Me: "What?1 But it' still early..... Aish, you're so obvious. HEY!! Wait for me! *ran away*"

Then suddenly somebody pulled my shirt which made me stop. I was Zelo!! This troublesome kid! I faced him and I was about to shout at him, but I saw that he is crying!

Me: "Z-Zelo? Why are you crying?", he's actually so cute! He looks like a stuffed toy with puppy eyes!

Zelo: "Noona *sniff sniff* You.... you.... you guys are not listening to me.... I... told you that.... I'm not... dumb. But.... you're not *sniff* lis-te-ning *stutter*"

He is cryig just because of that?! What a crybaby... and he's a guy!

Me: "Zelo, can I ask you something?"

Zelo: "W....what?!"

Me: "Are you..... a gay?"

Zelo: "What?! waaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!!! *ran so fast*"

Me; "YAH! I WAS JUST ASKING!! That kid, I mean he is always crying and he is so cute and his hands are so feminine... so, it could be, right? *sigh* What am I wasting my time for? I have to hurry now."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Bell rings* Lunch time:

Youngjae is really good in studying. It's like everything that we're studying is just a piece of cake, and here I am suffering with my brains that are about to explode! I'm so shameful, I have to start working hard in studies now...