Chapter 1: Weird Present

hello!!! 

Welcome to this story of mine!!!

Notes:

I do not own TR and the pictures. There will be lots of cussing, violence, grammatical, spelling errors, typos, and many more!! This AU takes place at the Bonten Arc, so every one of the characters that died did die except for a few (I won't tell you LMFAO).

This story will just be short maybe would only be about 10 chapters?? but I'll try to lengthen it! This just won't leave my mind and every detail and plan for this story is already prepared (in my head)!! :DD

Hehe~! So get your tissues ready since tears might stream your cheeks once again LMFAO! :DD

Chapter 1 starts!!

________________________________________________________________________________

It was a hot August morning.

Peaceful yet NOT. Today was the birthday of the infamous invisible Mikey.

He was sleeping in his king-sized bed. Sweating and his face frowning, Having a weird nightmare that haunted him every time he closes his eyes and drifts off to sleep. 

He deserves this haunting nightmare is what he always thought every time he wakes up, because of the piling sins he committed. The countless murder, and the number of people he caused pain.

Yet this nightmare was always the same. It doesn't seem like a nightmare but at the same time it is.

The nightmare was always about a person he do not recognize or know. His face is always blurry but a smile remains on his face. He usually calls Mikey with love and care in his voice. Yet he could not remember nor recognize him. 

His heart would always ache feeling empty and broken not just because of all the things he has done but also because of the feeling of connection and guilt to the boy he always sees in his dreams. 

The boy he could not see clearly, nor hear most of the lines he would say. He would just usually hear the boy calling his name then the rest of his words is no more.

He always felt like the boy was and has been always a part of his life and yet why did he remove him from every memory he owns. 

He remembers everything the death of his friends, and loved ones. The pain he caused to others and his golden days and yet in all of his memories their always seemed to be something missing. Like a puzzle unfinished, a few pieces.

Whenever he would wake up he would be streaming with tears and was panting and sweating. He doesn't even know if that boy actually exists or if that boy is still alive or dead.

He doesn't know. 

He actually tried searching for him once but not one of his executives could give him an answer plus the belongings that could remind him of his past with the boy were all in flames. He doesn't know why he burned it nor when and what it contains, only the blurry things he remembers in the pictures, drawing and all. So he'd just gave up.

Just like every day he woke up sweating, panting and a stream of tears fell on his cheeks. Wiping off the tears, he proceeded to get ready for the day.

Brushing his teeth, Taking a bath, Changing clothes, and done. Looking up the mirror he stares at his gloomy and worn-out look, big dark circles were underneath his empty obsidian black eyes making him look like a really depressed panda.

Going out of the bathroom he walked silently to the dining area. Upon reaching he was greeted by the sight of all of his executives already awake having their morning coffee and breakfast.