Chapter 2: Get That Thing Out of Here!!!

hello!!!

I hope the first chapter was good enough for y'all!!

Welcome to Chapter 2!!!

Let's start!!!

________________________________________________________________________________

"Sanzu can't you do one simple job other than killing and torture?!!" Koko said irritated at the pink-haired man.

"But I DID THROW IT!!! YOU ALL SAW IT!!!!"  Sanzu said grabbing the doll angrily that is on the floor. 

"What then? Someone decided to duplicate the doll and send it back again with breakfast ready too to prank us?!" Mochi said nonchalantly. As he sat down at the table staring at the food present in the table. The food was all their favorites when they were in middle school. It can't be cook since most of the food present was dishes not so often served in a high-class chef plus the cook comes around 8 am and can't possibly cook all this stuff in just 5 minutes. Plus the food seems to be homemade.

"Sigh...Sanzu when will you mature" Takeomi said.

"Stop ganging up on me!!!!! I fucking did throw that shit!!!"  Sanzu shouted. 

As the others were bickering and bullying Sanzu. Mikey glanced at the doll and saw it a mocking smile directed to Sanzu is plastered on its face.

What the hell? 

Blinking once more to see if he was seeing it correctly, the doll now had its usual sweet smile.

Weird.... He thought as he looked at Koko beside him who is pale and had the same expression as he.

"You saw it too?" Mikey asked.

"I thought I was imagining it...but could it be haunted?" Koko asked.

Mikey didn't respond as he saw the doll did the same creepy smile at Sanzu once more as if the doll was celebrating and laughing at the poor man getting bullied.

"Let's just throw that thing away and have someone to test the food if there is poison. Kakucho you throw it this time." Mikey said eyeing the Dorayaki and Taiyaki at the table.

Kakucho nodded as he grabbed the doll and threw it hard on the floor shattering it then threw it in the bin. All witnessed it so they're sure that the doll was destroyed and is in the bin.

After they got the food tested that it is good to eat they all sat down and munched at the delicious treats.

Then left the base, to go to their scheduled meeting with their business partners. 

Upon returning they were all mortified seeing the doll unscathed sitting on the sofa with a welcome home sign. Sanzu hurriedly ran to the bin checking if the doll's remains is still inside.

"The pieces from earlier it's gone!!! That shit's haunted!!"Sanzu said as he ran back and clung on Rindou.

"Sigh. I'm so fucking tired. Why the hell do we need to deal with this shitty ass doll." Mochi said.