Jane the Jealous

I awoke in the morning, and couldn't open my eyes. I cuddled with a figure next to me and ruffled the.... Hair???
My eyes suddenly open and I find little Sally next to me with her teddy bear fast asleep with a note saying, " my apologies but I had a nightmare last night and Jane had her door locked last night so I thought you seemed nice. " I smiled and sat up, placing the sticky note on the drawer next to me. I decided to tuck her in and get up to start a new day.

After a nice shower, I got myself dressed into the black and grey old fashioned dress in the closet. It looked beautiful and the patterns were interesting.
After a little makeup touches, I hear a knock on the door.
I hoped it didn't wake Sally so I look back and see she's still sound asleep.
How peaceful she looks..
"Hey, let's go to the den and hang!" I heard Jeff yell then I heard a door open across from me and heard Ben yell out, "Jeff any fucking louder! Man, you're gonna wake up my 10 ladies, in my bed, right now, asleep.."
"Blow-up sex dolls don't count as ladies, asshat!" Jeff laughed in a dorky way, instead of ha-ha's it was like a wheezy drunk laugh, which made me smile.
Ben mumbled and his door slammed.
You can't get enough of these guys.
"I'll be there in a sec! " I yell out to Jeff, and throw on some heels that were also in the closet.
After I was done I opened the door and greeted Jeff with a good morning.
He just gazed at me, then said,
"Damn, don't gotta get all gussied up. I mean, look at me."
I study him top to bottom, he had a bed head, a black plain tank top, boxers, and he was barefoot.
I laugh at his appearance.
I don't see how he can be like this when you first meet someone. How open his is.
"Hey. Shut up. " he pouts and says with a funny, sad tone of voice.
"Hehe, I am sorry. And I am dressed like this because I am not as open as you are to others. " I look away and held my left arm shyly.
"Don't worry about i-i-it!" He points behind me and I look behind in curiosity.
I then find him tickling me and I laugh uncontrollably.
"Take off them shoes, peasant!" He says with a laugh as he tickled me.
I struggle to talk and my eyes start getting teary.
He makes me feel like I've been his best friend for years.
"Never!" I yell back and fall to the ground, then he stood on top of me, still ticking me.
I blush and try blocking my stomach.
He stops and take off my shoes, and I start running after him, barefoot, both of us laughing our asses off.
I look back as I run to see if anyone saw this awkward moment.
And standing a few doors away from mine was a girl.
She had a beautiful mask, it had black hollow eyes, on-point eyebrows, and black lips. It went well with her luscious black, shiny hair.
It was Jane. Jane the Killer.
The beautiful woman who is shipped with Jeff by many.
I kept running after Jeff as he turned to another hall, then leading to the huge Den where a world of video games and Manga's lay. A huge comfy, velvet couch and a crazy huge television. Xbox's and Wii's. It was gamers paradise and Otaku's paradise.
It was the room I first saw everybody in, yesterday.
"Jeff! Give me my shoes! " I panted a bit and he hid the shoes, then said
"Be comfortable with me! C'mon, you gotta feel comfortable."
I look down at my bare feet and blush in embarrassment.
I then feel a hand at my shoulder and a face looking at me.
Looking up, I see Jeff.
"Hey, it's fine. Don't be so down you weenie. " he chuckled and ruffled my hair.
I looked at him and grinned, then barging in the room was Jane.
"Good morning, Jeffery.." Her voice was soft and soothing. She wore slutty clothes (if you ask me), She wore a small short night gown, and slippers.
Her breasts look like they are about to pop out...
Jeff rolled his eyes and sighed.
"Sup Jane.." He answered back.
"Who's this? Is she the new maid?"
"Grr.. Her name is [f/n]... She's the new proxy.. " He turned to face me and noticed I was a bit scared.
She sounds so mean and she thought she was 'all-that'.
He brought his arm around me, friendly like, and it pretty much hit my feelz a bit.
"Well then... [f/n]." She sounded disgusted once she said my name.. "You know. The name doesn't suit your look. It's such a.. Beautiful name. " she snickered, and it brought me down a bit.
Jeff glared at Jane and grit his teeth, angrily.
"Why are you so fucking salty, Jane. You can be a fucking.. Never mind. I don't feel like fighting this morning. Stay away from [f/n].. " He demanded angrily.
Jane approached Jeff and got so close, they looked like they were about to kiss.
"Oh Jeff. You're so cute when you're angry. It's so.. Irresistible. " she flirted and his eyes met her body and Locked onto them.
But then Jeff snapped out of it and pushed her away.
"Fuck off, tampon breath." Jeff grabbed my hand and pulled me onto the couch next to him as he sat down.
He completely ignored the fact that Jane was standing there, watching him. I never thought Jane would be so Salty.. Ouch..
"Like Family Guy? " Jeff asked as he turned on the tv with the remote and went to Netlfix.
I nod and keep thinking about what Jane had said. The fact that she was staring at both of us was uncomfortable and gave me the chills.
"Any fucking longer Jane? You're going to miss the train to slutville. You're making her feel uncomfortable."
"I don't want her here. She shouldn't feel comfortable."
Jeff rolled his eyes and took them off the television screen to look at Jane.
"Nobody wants you here but Ben. But only because he loves sleeping in the same bed as you every other night. You're like a walking sex doll."
Jane laughs and nods her head slowly.
"Okay. Okay. That's nice Jeffy. I'll be seeing you again, [f/n]."
Jane walks out the room and her hair bounces as she does.
I sigh and look away from Jeff and the Television Screen.
Then Jeff puts his arm around me and pulls me toward him, rocking me side-to-side. "Haha, she's a bitch. But as your trainer and friend, I'll protect you from anything. And speaking of training. Want to skip today's lesson and watch Netflix?"
I giggle and blush.
"I don't know."
"It'll be fun. "
"Hehe, fine. "
Jeff throws out his fist and I fist bump him. He does a silly explosion sound affect when they pound, making me laugh.
"Get up a sec."
I listen to his order and he lounges on the couch. "Ah, that's better. "
I roll my eyes and sit on an empty space on the couch.
"Why so far?" He pats his thighs and I blush like crazy.. My hearts beating fast. Is he really allowing me to do that?
"No. I-I am fine."
"Oh my zalgo, [f/n]. You're such a shy one." Jeff says as he sits up and drags me toward him.
He sits me on his lap and says,
"HO-HO-HO! "
And laughs his ass off.
I am as red as a tomato at this point.
SkinTaker walks in with The Fault in our Stars and sits next to us.
"Well look who came out of her turtle shell... Kekekekeke.. Jeffery.. Get some.. Kekekekeke.." He opens his book and sits next to me and Jeff.
"Jeff, are you always this awkward?" I ask.
"Kekekeke. Yeah. Get used to it." Jeff mocks SkinTaker's weird laugh and it makes me chuckle.
"Ha-Ha. Very amusing Jeff." SkinTaker announces.
"Kehkehkehkeh. " I mock too, but it sounds a little odd.
It makes Jeff laugh and SkinTaker looks at me too and nods his head side to side.
"You too, [f/n]..."