Say Your Goodbyes

"GAH!"
The second knife I threw perfected its shot at the dummy, right on the temple of the head, and the first perfected the heart.

All this proxy training was a pain in the ass and today was the last day.

A slow clap came from far behind me, making me turn around to see who it was.

"You trained well, proxy. Jeff was a real good mentor wasn't he?" He approached me and places his hand on my shoulder. It gave me a chill. I honestly hated this man. His long red boney fingers gripped my shoulder and he laughed..

"Yeah... " I looked at him with a glare and I was not satisfied with him.

"I guess I didn't have to kill you after all! You know," he let go of me and started walking around me in a circle.
"I don't treat my proxies like loyalty... You aren't special. " I gulped. "You haven't felt the pain the others went through for coming in here, little one. You're a fool. You just wished, and BAM! You're here." I jumped, and shivered as he yelled. " You trained, but you aren't good enough."

I clenched my fist and grit my teeth. "What do you mean! I went through all this proxy training bullshit for nothing!?" The anger inside me boiled! I wanted to punch this guy!

"That's not exactly what I'm saying. I'm saying you're useless to this group. There are many proxies, out there, in another association. You, my child, are part of Creepypasta. You see we made ourselves public. Out there into your world to see and grab the people who are willing to make such sacrifice."

"Sacrifice?"

"KILL, my child! KILL!" He yelled and laughed evilly. "You, you haven't even started! Out into the world! Knife in hand, Jeff by side. That is your next mission, child. But look. You can't just kill anyone. Kill someone you know..."
He grinned and showed his sharp disastrous teeth. 

Tears built up in my eyes and I looked at him in shock.

A figure walked in and it was Jeff. He looked surprised and went back out to peek his head in and ease drop. He used his index finger and put it by his mouth to make sure I don't say anything.

A tear rolled down my cheek and he glared at the whole situation.

"Kill someone you dearly love. Kill someone you've been pals with. Someone you care about... With a smile. Insanely satisfying. I will be watching your every move with this device." Zalgo took a small robotic, realistic crow out of his pocket. It watches your every move during your task, lively I can watch. " he chuckled and crushed the crow. "If not." That crow, will be you. Dead. You run, I easily find. You will be tortured up upon others on stage. The whole town will see, people will come from all around to see. We love torture..." He grinned widely. "Well now, what's it going to be proxy?"

Tears streamed down my face and I looked at Jeff. I nodded side to side pathetically. "I'd rather die than hurt someone I love." I looked down at the floor and Zalgo stroked my hair.

"Exactly what I was expecting you to say, [f/n]..." His grin turned into a frown. It scared me.. His frown was deadly, as was his smile. I looked at him, confused. "GUARDS!"

I looked at the door and Jeff was gone. Then, two men came in. They were huge men with horns. They had armored suits and a helmet that fit their horns. "She's a coward." Zalgo ran his nail down my cheek, scratching it. Soon bleeding. I cried and clenched my fists.

"Please... Don't do this..." Zalgo laughed and told the men to grab me, with finger signs.

"I'm sorry. Such a beauty has to go to waste. No human can be trusted with this information. Take her away. "
He turned away to pick up the remains of the crow and the two men grabbed me by the arms.

"Please!! Stop! " I yelled at the top of my lungs and kicked and pulled, put they were one hundred times stronger. I shrieked and they dragged me across the hall.

But at the end of the hall there was a tall figure standing as we got closer and closer down the dark corridor.