You & I

Weeks passed and I got to know everyone so well.
I've had so much fun! Then there's Proxy Training. Ugh.
That's the time when Jeff is super serious and not fun.
Like he's a different person.
Slendy stopped my day dreaming and yelled at everyone,
"Stop throwing the food proxies! Potato's aren't for Ben's fa-"
Mash potato flew onto the faceless facity face of Slendy.
Then quietness filled the room. Then about 10, "Ooooooooh's".
Everyone faced toward Eyeless Jack, who sunk into his chair and shrugged.
"JACK! I wouldn't expect this from YOU! " Slendy sighed and wiped the mash potato from his face. "You're getting away with this one-"
Now, "awwwwwwwh's" filled the room like everyone was dissatisfied.
"BUT, if this happens again! I'LL! "
Slendy thought for a moment with his index finger up in the air. "I WILL..."
Everyone watched, waiting for the next words to come out of Slendy's talk hole.
SOMEWHERE on him!
That man still is confusing..
"I WILL DO SOMETHING!"
Everyone laughed and "Ooooh'd" once again.
Slendy slammed his hands on the table and arose from his chair then marched out the room.
Everyone found that humorous, as did I, as they wiped the potato of their faces as well.
I grabbed a handful of potato and charged it at Jeff's face.
"FOOD FIGHT!" Clockwork yelled as she stood upon the large, wide table. She charged pork chops at Ticci Toby and jumped onto him, which caused them both to fall back onto the marble ground.
Screams and laughter filled the room and so did mash potato, macaroni and cheese, pork chops, and turkey.
The dining room was a mess..
"DON'T THROW ANOTHER BATCH OF MASHED POTATO!"
The master of everything!
Lord Zalgo...
Everyone held their fire and scurried to their chair.
"NOW WHAT IS GOING ON IN HERE!?"
They all tried playing it off..
And were absolutely horrible at it.
Ben licked the potato off of Jeff's cheek and claimed he was 'casually eating'.
Poor Jeff looked disgusted as he nodded his head.
Masky claimed that SkinTaker was using a force to make him do so, which caused SkinTaker to nod his head side to side in disappointment.
Clockwork claimed that Toby stole her spoon of mashed potato and tried placing it back into her mouth..
(As an excuse for making out..)
On and on they all went.
The other's stories were horrible as well, just not AS horrible.
"WHO STARTED THIS NONSENSE?" Everyone looked and pointed at Ben, when everyone should be pointing at me and Clockwork.
"What the fu- FIIIIIINE.. You all owe me, asshats!" Ben arose from his chair and marched out, "I'll get the mop.."
Lord Zalgo commanded us to get out, so we all went to the "den".
Everyone gathered onto the wide, comfy couches and threw on the television screen onto HDMI.
The Xbox symbol took over the screen.
Everyone took over the huge couch, lounging their whole bodies onto it, making no space for me.
I grumbled, "always me, isn't it."
and I decided to sit on the ground.
But when I was getting to it, I felt someone's arms around me and I lifted from the ground.
I turned my head to see Jeff as he sat back onto his spot and sat me on his lap.
I blushed majorly.
"What are you doing?" I asked as I covered my face with my sleeve.
"Hey, why not." He answered back and shrugged. "I don't want to have you on the ground. Plus you're light.."

Moments passed. Everything was going fine until Jane tugged at my arm and made me fall onto the ground.
"OOF! What the hell is your problem?!" I stood up quickly and stood up close to her as she crossed her arms, angrily.
"Ooooh's" filled the den and echoed.
Soon me and Jane were the attention.
"what makes you think you're part of the group!?" She came closer. "you can't just come here and think you're royalty! I am the royalty."
Ben rose his hand and made a remark. "Actually, you're a piece of shit. But I mean you're pretty so.."
"Everyone just makes it work." Mr Widemouth finished.
"If we had to kill the fuck out of someone in the proxy community, I'd say Jane." Clockwork had said after stealing a kiss from Toby.
"I don't need your comments! And Clockwork, you shut it. You're ugly."
Toby growled and got up.
"Wanna say somethin' else? You shut your mouth or the bullshit coming out of that dump will be sewed up, which means no more dicks'll be in that hole of yer's." Everyone laughed and fist pumped Toby.
The couple hugged and he threw his arm around Clockwork for protection.
They're cute.
Almost everyday is like this.
Now Sally stepped up, "Hey Jane, you gotta stop being so salty and cruel. We already don't like you as it is. You did your job already. "
"Yeh. The corner is outside. Watcha' doin' here?" Toby pointed out the door.
"Yo, I don't think she knows the way out the manor." Jeff claimed.
Jane snapped and marched out the room.
"She was speechless." Jeff said as he tugged me back onto his lap. We all laughed.
"Thanks everyone." I gave everyone a smile and I dug my face into Jeff's chest as he held me close.
"It's what friends are for." Clockwork said. "I mean you ARE part of the group. We'll help with anything!"
"She's right, ya know. And everyone hates the shit outta' that asshat." Toby added.
"Yea! I don't know why Zalgo has her here!" Mr Widemouth said.
"Maybe because of the B-J's she gives Zalgo." Masky added.
Everyone snickered at Masky's joke.
"mm! I love BJ's! I like the steak there!" Sally licked her lips and grinned.
Everyone looked at each other, eyes wide.
Then we all started dying of laughter.
"No-No! Sally. Don't say that ever again." Masky told her, as everyone held onto their stomachs, trying to control their laughter.
"But BJ's is a restaurant.." Sally looked at everyone in confusion.
It's like I can see Sally's stuffed bear trying not to laugh as well.
Everyone faced Sally except me and Jeff.
They all had a conversation about it.
They didn't tell her what it was exactly, but they were giving hints.
Jeff looked at me, and I looked at him.
"You know, if she ever called you ugly, that would have been the worlds biggest lie.." He said.
"I-... Thank you, Jeff." I buried my face in his chest again.
I can hear and feel his heart thumping!
I felt warm and I felt his head resting on top of mine.
I started slowly drifting to sleep.

Then, I finally did.