Chapter 1: [ F/N ] the Proxy

{ Hey guys! I am Pryscilla. I hope you enjoy. I hope you've read story details before you go on. It gives information you need to know before you read on so you're not like, "wtf?" }

I stepped into the portal with a gulp. I was nervous and didn't know if I'd just walked into a trap.
I've read all about Creepypasta. I know everyone. I am excited.
Jeff, Ben, Masky, Hoodie, Jack, Clockwork! Oh god.
My hearts beating fast, and in a flash, I don't see my room anymore. What are mom and dad going to think?
There's a huge room I am in now, it's dim and lit with candles. I can't help but to ask, " Am I going to see the other proxies such as Jeff the Killer ?"
Slendy stops and turns behind to 'look' at me with his faceless.. Face.
Slendy hesitates for a moment.
"How do you know such information?"
"On Jeff?"
"Yes!"
"Well, your world is quite popular. Lots of humans know. "
"Well is that so?"
"Yes, everyone is known. Clockwork, Ben, etcetera. "
Slendy seemed a little pissed with his sigh and his voice change, then continues on with the talking and walking. "I will show you the proxies in a minute, Proxy."
Corridor after corridor, room after room. View after view. Explanation explanation. I just can't wait to see the others. Blending in, drawing faces on Slendy during his slumber, playing with Sally, getting hit on by Ben, hopefully. Lastly, seeing Jeff's face.
Slenderman walks towards a huge red door. "This is where the proxies usually are. Feel free to join in, Proxy [ F/N ].
I hesitate and nod, nervously. Slendy see's the nervousness and pats my shoulder softly. "It will be alright, child. They were all- "
I cut him off to finish his sandwich. "In my position once. " I look at him and he looks at me with a nod.
"Very well, Proxy. Go now. I will check back with you later to announce your trainer. I need to check in with Mr. Creepypasta first to confirm your safety."
Slendy walks away, down the dim corridor and down the stairs. God Damn this place is huge.. Reminds me of Hogwarts, haha. But bigger. Way fucking bigger.
I walk through the door finding 6 proxies, and they all look at me with curiosity and astonishment.