The Carnival Wouldnt' Hurt

As we got there Jeff stopped me from walking in.
"Hey, we're here. Now, stop looking all sad. A day at the carnival, will surely get you happy. I'll pay for everything. After all, I AM a proxy. I am ballin'. kekeke..." As he mocked SkinTaker's incredibly weird, creepy laugh I giggled and nodded.
"I guess your right.." I had said that in a soft voice because I had no damn determination to say it louder.
Jeff yelled at the top of his lungs, "ALRIGHT!! LETS GO FUCK SHIT UP!! [f/n]!!! ARE YOU READY!!??" The whole park gave their attention to us and, was that a baby cry? How embarrassing...
"I am ready, Jeff. Quiet down, everyone's staring.." I blushed as everyone gave their attention.
"I AM SORRY I CANT HEAR YOU, [f/n]! SPEAK LOUDER!!"
I sighed and this was the only way out of this. I cleared my throat and yelled out, "I AM READY!!"
"Er, erm. Now. Let's get something to eat so I can watch you throw up on the rides heheheh... "
I punched his side playfully and laughed a bit, it was a little fake. But with all this In my head, why wouldn't it be?
"[f/n], let's ride that roller coaster over there!" I pointed and agreed. A little fun won't hurt. But right now, I just feel like listening to music and lying in bed all day.. With food. Can't forget the food. Aw shit, I am a little hungry now.

As we waited in line for the small roller coaster, Jeff reached in his pocket and took out sticky notes and a sharpie. "Oh, [f/n]. " he laughed silently and got a little closer to me and whispered, "I had this day planned out too well."
He went back to his personal space and wrote on the sticky note, "I eat to much dick". He spelled too wrong.
I laughed a bit at his childishness as he began to place it on the man's back in the front of us. The whole topic of killed or be killed is already floating away from my head.

After the coaster, we went to go see our photos they took in the middle of the ride. Jeff's right middle finger was in the air and his left was around my neck. His arm tugged me toward his side which made my face not in the picture.
It was fun! I felt like going again but the line was way to fucking long so, I'd rather not.

We played mini games like throwing a ball in a fish bowl, and guessing the weight of a man, also hitting a target with a water gun.
We walked to another mini-game and there was a brown life-size teddy bear that caught my eye.
It looked so animated and kawaii. Too bad this is getting turned down.
"Stop." Jeff said as he looked at me with concern and threw his arm in front of me. "You want that fucking teddy bear. I can fucking sense it."
I looked at him with curiosity. How does he know?!
"No, I don't." I lied. I do want it.
Jeff cleared his throat and tried making the most girly voice as possible.
"Girl, you know ya want dat teddy bear. You want it, I get it for you. I saw how you looked at it! Mmm! You thought the bear was delicious."
I laughed for about a minute straight.
He threw a dollar on the counter to play and I kept telling him from his side I didn't want it.
But he doesn't listen.
"Top of the mornin' Jeff! Playin' for your girl I see! " the man at the stand chuckled. "Go ahead, give it a shot!"
"Nah she's just a friend, bozo."
The goal was to knock all the pins down. It was pretty much like bowling , in a way..

It took Jeff six attempts and he finally got it.
"I'll take the life-size bear thing. It's for me." He looked at me with a evil-ish face and I laughed.
"My ass!" I told him and laughed again.
"Yeah.. You're right. "
The man also laughed with us and he took down the bear and handed it to us. "Aye, you take good care of'er!"
Me and Jeff looked at each other and laughed. Like we knew what we were gonna say.
"The bear?" Jeff asked the man. "You two hot or somethin'?" I busted out laughing and walked away a few steps so they wouldn't see me laugh.
"Aah. You've always got the jokes up your sleeve. From when you were small t'ill now. Good day Jeff!" The man shook Jeff's hand and laughed.
Then Jeff and I walked to see more places.

We were waiting in line for the Ferris wheel. The moon- thing was out. It was beautiful, just like the night before. Jeff and I got into a seat and I tried pushing my bear in too. Jeff held cotton candy.
He offered me some earlier but i insisted not because the bear was enough for me.
We waited for a bit and we started going up.
The view was great..
"Did your day end up well?" He asked and looked at me.
"It was fantastic! Thank you." I smiled and he threw his arm around me.
"Glad I can be at your service, proxy."
There was a beautiful silence for a moment.
We both looked at each other for a moment and turned back quickly, noticing we made eye contact.
Jeff cleared his throat and blushed a bit which made me giggle.
"Check this out. "
Jeff then took out his sharpie and threw it from up at the top of the wheel. "It's gonna hurt more than ya think." He laughed and it turns out he missed. There was no cry whatsoever.
"Don't do that. You could have hurt one of your people." I explained.
"Fine, [f/n]. You wouldn't hurt a fly wouldn't you." He pulled me closer and I started to blush.
"Cotton candy?" He placed the cotton candy a bit near my face and I looked at the blue deliciousness.
I nodded my head no.
"[f/n], you look like you're about to drool. " he laughed. "C'mon. A bite won't hurt." He put it closer.
I hesitated.
Then took a bite.