Chapter two - Ice cream, pizza and disney

Buck and Eddie sat on the bench watching as Christopher played in the sand put. Eddie kept glancing over to Buck and smiling.
"What ya looking at?"
"Just admiring the view," Eddie said with a giggle, "I'm happy baby."
"So am I, I love you Eds."
"I love you too Evan," Eddie said, placing a short, sweet kiss to Buck's lips.
The pair went back to watching Christopher feeling contempt with life.
"Hey daddy, Bucky?"
"Yeah buddy," Eddie said looking up from where he was playing with Buck's fingers.
"Can we get ice cream please?"
"Yeah of course we can. But after we need to head home okay? We need to get dinner ready."
"What's to get ready? You can't cook," Christopher retorted whilst Buck laughed.

Once Eddie had finished chasing the boys for making fun of his cooking, they all climbed into Eddie's truck and headed off towards the ice cream shop.
"Right, what us everyone having?" Buck asked.
"Put the wallet away Ev," Eddie whispered into Buck's  ear.
"Nope, I'm paying," Buck replied with a grin.
"Chocolate please," Christopher said with a grin.
"One chocolate please," Buck repeated to the man behind the counter.
"One rocky road please," Eddie said to the man behind the counter.
"And one mint choc chip please," Buck said, whilst entering his pin number into the card machine to pay for the ice cream.

After the boys had finished their ice cream and had gotten home, Eddie declared that he was too tired to cook and Buck agreed.
"Pizza or Chinese food?"
"Pizza!" Chris exclaimed from the floor where he was playing with his Lego and drinking a juice box.
"Pizza. Do we all agree?"
"Yep," Buck said, jumping over the back of the couch, handing a bottle of soda to Eddie.

Eddie order two margarita pizzas and two pepperoni pizzas, whilst Buck set up the T.V to watch the Lion King.
Once the Pizzas arrived, Eddie and Buck carried them over to the kitchen table, laying the boxes down. Christopher made his way over from th couch, taking the plate that Buck was handing him. Eddie placed a slice of each kind of pizza on to Christopher's plate before taking some for himself and heading over towards the couch where Buck and Chris were waiting to watch the film.

All three boys laughed and ate pizza and candy until Christopher had crashed out on the couch and Eddie had to carry him to bed. Once Christopher had been put to bed, Eddie made his way back to the living room where Buck was clearing away the plates and boxes.
"Hey," Eddie said, coming up behind Buck and wrapping his arms around his waist and kissing the back of his neck. This sent a shiver down Buck's spine.
"Hi, how ya doing?" Buck questioned, turning around in Eddie's arms to look him in the eyes, voice full of concern.
"I'm doing really great. Thank you for being so amazing, you really are my rock babe."
Buck didn't answer, he just grabbed Eddie by the front of his shirt and pulled him into a sweet but passionate kiss.
"I'm glad you're doing great, baby," Buck said breathily as he pulled away from Eddie's lips, "I love you Edmundo."
This time it was Eddie that didn't reply, he grabbed Buck by the back of the neck and pulled him back in kissing him passionately, walking backwards towards his bedroom.