Chapter One

"Please Maddi! It won't be that bad." My best friend begs.

 "Okay Casey! Just stop whining about it." I laugh, rolling my eyes. 

 Casey had finally convinced me to going on a double date with her boyfriend Liam and his friend Harry. I really don't want to go but what are best friends for?

 "Thank you thank you thank you!" Casey whaled. 

 "Why does it have to be a double date when you could just on a normal date? It would be much more nicer." As the question falls from my mouth the answer immediately comes to mind. 

"You're trying to hook me up with someone again." I raise my eyebrow and place my hand on my hip as my friend shies away knowing she's been caught.

 "Okay I'm guilty. Besides Harry is really hot and let's be honest you need it get laid miss grumpy pants."

 "I do not need to get laid and I'm not grumpy." I say rolling my eyes at her.

 "What ever," she rolls her eyes back to mock me. 

 "So Liam will pick us up around six tomorrow night." 

 "Okay... I'm going to go bed now because I have class first thing in the morning."

 "Goodnight." Casey says switching the light off before she climbs into her bed on the opposite side of the room. 

 I sit down behind my easel and I spread out my paint brushes. 

 "Okay guys we have a muse coming in today for you to work with so please make him feel welcome. Especially because he's about to get his junk out for ya'll" My professor laughs, his jokes are always a little cringe worthy. Today is the first time we have a real person to paint normally it is just fruit and odd bits and bobs. How embarrassing it must be, having around twenty people all staring at your body in one big room. I wonder how much he gets paid for it? Or is he just happy to be a part of art and culture? 

 "Ah here he is! This is Zayn everyone!" Professor Siam introduces the young man. He must be around the same age me and I have to admit, he's gorgeous. He's dressed in a robe but from what I can see he is heavily tattooed and his face is well defined. His hair is a glossy black and he has dark brown eyes with dark facial hair. 

 "Whenever you're ready Zayn." Professor Siam indicates for him to strip himself of his robe so we can get started. 

 Zayn's eyes lock with mine as he shrugs the robe off his shoulders, letting it fall to the ground. I quickly turn away and I feel the heat swelling in my checks. I feel like a bit of a creep for staring at him and taking in so much detail but that's what I'm used to. An artist needs to take in the fine detail so they can reproduce it. At least that's what I told myself but deep down I know I was just checking him out. 

 I set some paint out on a palette before I look back up at him. I try my hardest to stay professional and focus on the art rather than him but his sexy physique makes it near impossible. I take a deep breath and put my earphones in before I got started.

 "Okay guys times up!" Professor Siam announces however I keep painting trying to finish the last little details. 

 “Wow," I hear from behind me and I pull my earphones out before turning around and facing the man I've been painting for the past 2 hours.  

 "That's amazing!" He smiles and I notice he is now dressed in a t-shirt and skinny jeans. 

 "I hardly recognised you with clothes on." I return the smile and I stand from my seat and untie my apron from around my waist.