S E V E N T E E N

It's not that he is uncomfortable, on the contrary, he feels too comfortable for his own liking.

Malcolm had endured worst battle wound than this, the fact that most of his internal organs replaced with artificial ones should give anyone the idea of what he had been through, so right now, although his back burns, the pain is easy to ignore. Especially, when Noir put her ass on his lap and clenched her thighs on his waist. This is so wrong on so many levels but fuck, it feels amazing.

Just as emotion is not something his mind can process anymore, lust is something he hasn't felt in over two centuries. But he curses whatever superior energy, or the universe herself for putting Noir on his path and throws him out of balance.

Jerking off two or three times a week is more like necessary and has never been a pleasure, after all his sexual organ is still attached to his body, but he never feel the need to put himself between a woman's legs and pound into her, he has better things to do than that. But now, as the black skin alien jumped on him, getting himself between her long legs, it is the only thing he has in mind.

He wants to lay her down on her back, right here on her bed. He wants to push her knees apart until they touch her chest. He wants to push himself inside her warm, wet embrace. He wants to see her face as he put himself to the hilt, touching the neck of her womb. He wants to hear the soft moaning sound he knows she'd let out as he fucks her hard and fast until she sees the stars million years away from where they are now. He wants to feel the tightening of her cunt, desperate for his cum, as she digs her blunt nails on his biceps while her tits jiggling from his thrust.

Fuck he wants that.

He wants that more than he wants to see tomorrow.

His hands are on her upper thighs with an appreciation for how meaty she is on that particular part despite her arms looking like two twigs. He likes that very much. He tries to force his mind to work an excuse on why can't he make the move, he can easily flip her to her back, hold her wrist in his hand, and... He needs to take a deep slow breath to stop him from doing what his brain is picturing.

"Noir," He says again with gritted teeth. She is too tempting for him to have in such close proximity. He can't trust himself.

The woman holds onto him tight with no sign of letting go.

"I swear on my own life, woman. Let me go now or I will fuck you raw and fast this instant!"

Noir's body jolts from his word, which gives him the opportunity to push her slowly off of him. He takes one look at her symmetrical face and sees the shock there.

"You're a grown woman, and I'm a grown man," He tries to explain. Her eyes darted left and right looking uncomfortable.

It's his cue to leave.

"Take the medicine, I'll see you tomorrow," If he is not too wounded, he thinks to himself. Malcolm stands up and takes his step to the door when he feels her hand on his wrist. Noir shakes her head again and begs him with her eyes. All blood rushes to his groin as he finds himself picturing her with the exact same pleading face, on her knees, but with a different reason.

Maybe he can make her beg for his dic—

Fuck!

He looks away and runs his palm over his face. He needs to get out of here, fast. He looks around and finds a little pouch Dania gave them for Noir's pain. With an angry hand, he snatches it and looks for one particular pill.

"Open your mouth, take this, it will help you sleep," He says handing it to her, only for her to shake her head and close her mouth tightly. "Noir," He says in a warning tone.

"Noir, I need to get this over with, open your mouth and take the pill," He says again firmer.

Still the alien shakes her head, if she is his a session of spanking is surly will delivered from her stubbornness.

He closes his eyes again imagining her perky, full ass under his palm. Maybe then he will push the globes apart and find her puss—

FUCK!

"Fine!" He burst with pent-up frustration. "I'm out,"

Noir quickly holds onto his wrist tighter and with her other hand, she reaches for the pill. She put it in her mouth and swallows. She then tugs him closer not willing to let him go.

"I can't stay, you know I can't. I can't get away from my retribution, I have to do it." He says holding her face in his hands. He looks deep into her strange pitch-black eyes and sees the worry she has there for him. "Most of all, I don't trust myself to lay down on the same bed with you, and not trying to fuck you," He adds with his voice merely a whisper, as if he meant for those words for him only, but Noir hears them nonetheless. Malcolm straightens his back and looks at Noir with her pleading eyes.

"You'll see me again tomorrow," He says. "I promise." Then he walks out of her room.

***

ANA

I can't sleep.

He said the medicine supposes to help me to sleep, but I can't. My mind cannot stop working, my body cannot relax, and I just know that there is no sleep for me tonight.

He forbid me from going to his retribution, and I never been a person who likes to break rules, but this one... I can't just stay still while I know he is going through some pain.

So I swing my legs down my bed and walk away. It's way past midnight, it had been a few hours since he left, and each minute passed by, my fear increases. I walk fast to where I know him and the rest of the people are, this time the journey is a quick one.

I push the door open and see considerably fewer people are crowding, but still, it's quite an amount. I hear the sizzling sound of the whip cutting the air and a loud smack. My body sways knowing where the sounds come from. I push the crowd and some of them began to hold me back.

"Noir, no, don't look," They say. I push them, I push them with all my strengths until I see... him.

Blood splattered around him. He is no longer kneeling with his head high, he is on his hands and knees. His jaw clenches holding the pain he has to endure.

And before I can help it, I scream.

I scream, and I scream until my ears don't hear my voice, watching him in so much pain for what he had done to me.

No, no, no. Not like this, not this way.

I forgive you! I want to shout for everyone to know. But I cannot utter any word past my lips. So I fall on my knees with my throat raspy from the shrill I let out earlier.

My eyes and my mind are focused on him I didn't realize people around me fell on their knees too. Some of them hug themselves on the floor crying, bawling with intense emotion they don't understand the origin. Some of them start hitting their head to the floor, some of them scratching their face drawing streaks of red lines on their cheeks.

I see him holding up his head as he notices my presence. He looks around me and back at me. Slowly, weakly, he gets up and with shaky, unsteady steps I watch him walk towards me. He sways a few times stopping my heart from beating, I'm too much in fear I feel like if he falls then that'd be it.

But moments later he falls on his knees right in from of me and I can see his splatters of blood on his chest. Some of the cuts from the whip reached his shoulders, his chest, even his upper arm. I look at them with pain and sorrow my whole body is shaking. The high pitch wails from behind me are the perfect soundtrack to my aching heart.

"Don't cry," He whispers although I know, that unlike my mother and my sister, I'm unable to produce water from my eyes. "Don't waste your tears on me, I deserve this," he adds.

I shake my head and cup his face with my hands. He reaches for my hand and I can feel the slickness of his blood tainting my skin.

"Don't cry love," He whispers, then he falls unconscious in my arms.