T W E N T Y F I V E

"You need to wake up,"

Last night was... magical, unbelievable, eye-opening experience that made me more tuned with my body, my passion. I remembered when Malcolm warned about the hymen, which I didn't have, but I don't understand why didn't he warn me about the soreness?

Or is it because we did it again early in the morning?

"It's almost nine, Ana, you need to wake up now," Malcolm came out of the shower, with his penis up and stiff, he looked at my spent body on the bed and gave himself a quick squeeze before putting on his clothes. Now he is ready to tackle the day.

But I'm far from ready. From hip down, I'm sore. It feels like my heart moved between my legs because I can feel the pulsing there. All I want to do is to lay down here until it doesn't feel like a chore to move my legs. The last thing I want to do is to spar with him.

So when Malcolm suddenly comes over me and scoops up to put my stomach on his shoulder, all I can do is shriek ungracefully from the unexpected move.

"I know you're sore, but this is important. I need you to be able to defend yourself. If I close my eyes I still can see you being dragged across the room by the hair." His hold on my hips tightens. "I can't let that happen ever again," he says walking out of my room with steady steps.

"Mor—"

"Good... morning?"

People are looking at us like a pair of unknown species, their eyes are wide and their mouths hang low. Some of them are just lost of words and stare, and those who manage to speak turn their words into incoherent sounds.

I feel so ashamed being carried like a log of wood on his shoulder. He said sex is intimate, isn't this obviously indicating that we had sex? A few let out a loud gasp when Malcolm casually put his palm over my left cheek and give it a light squeeze. Some of them are cheering, which worsens my embarrassment, but Malcolm doesn't look like he cares, at all.

He doesn't show any sign of tiredness too, despite carrying a heavy grown woman on his shoulder across his ship.

"Oh my God! I can't believe it!"

I don't have to look to see Jackie in at the front. Her high pitch voice sounds overly excited and I can imagine her very expressive face lighting up as we walk in.

"I'm so happy for you guys!" She says again now sounds closer.

Malcolm doesn't say anything, still, he climbs the stairs with no difficulty whatsoever and puts me down gently. "Ring three," He lightly pushes me toward the ring where Cara is in with shock written all over her face.

I walk slowly towards the ring but my legs are still so very sore I don't know how am I supposed to move around in that ring.

"Oh, suns, moons, and black matter! You two fucked? How was it? Was it as stiff as the stick up in his ass?" Cara whispers in one breath.

I look down and stay silent.

"Oh come on! I need some good news in my life!"

I can't even look at her in the eyes. It was far from disappointing and he wasn't as stiff as he normally is around other people, well, his, you know, was stiff the whole night—Sun! don't let me think about his—

No!

"Are you shy? Oh shit, it was good wasn't it? Damn it! Why can't he have one thing he is terrible at!" Cara mumbles as she rolls cables on cables. I look and see something that looks like a helmet, and some other stuff I never seen before.

"Well, the way you walked already tells us what we want to know, no wonder why he carried you here," Cara wiggles her eyebrows at me. I cover my face with my hands and internally groan in embarrassment.