T H I R T Y O N E

ANA

Brace for impact.

I grip the armrest in a tight grip. My eyes focus on the sight outside of the combat ship, my breath is fast and heavy, my blood shimmers in my veins.

I'm ready.

The crash sounds horrible but the ship is safe. I can hear a siren blowing in the background, yes, tell all OF them that the Goddess of Death has arrived, I will take their soulless body, turning them into carcasses to feed the maggots.

The door of the combat ship hisses before it opens. Smoke and dust are flying around before they start shooting laser and other types of guns blindly toward the ship.

The combat ship instantly turns into defensive mode, protecting itself and me from the danger. It goes on for a while until all I can hear is hissing noises from their weapons, and all I can see are dark dust flying in the air.

When they finally ordered to stop, the ship turns off the defensive mode, and this time, when the door is open, I let my feeling seep out like a fog in the morning time. I can feel them feeling, choked by the unknown. I can tell the exact second when they are in pain, they are suffering from the emotions I inflicted on them, and I'm fully aware the moment they decided to commit mass suicide.

Again the air is filled with hissing noises and dust particles, but this time, followed by the beautiful sound of their bodies falling on the hard ground, one by one.

When around me turns eerily quiet, I step out of the ship. It's hard to see when the air is dirty with the dust flying by, but with the help of the wind, the air clears up, and so does my vision.

It appears that I have landed on what seems to be a field, with dark red grass growing tall touching almost my knees. The sky is pale yellow, and the sun is hot on my skin, but not unbearable.

And around me, standing rows, and rows of UG militant, ready with their weapons on their hands and shoulders, closing any possible exit, caging me.

Look at these idiots. The universe will be a better place without these selfish, ignorant, entitled, and careless people. How many people have suffered because of them? How many races have they helped to wipe out? How much pain have caused to others?

I push my mind, feeding my rage with my sorrow, filling my grief with pain, I let the air carry my feeling to them, reaching them slowly, caressing them at first before they inhale it, gripping their lugs and intoxicating their brain, and their blood starts to pump the venom to their heart, making them beat faster and wild, then their minds start feeling the pain, the emotional pain, gripping their consciousness before turning it into a real torment.

I watch as they writhe, falling to the ground one by one until all hundreds of them are nothing but a crying mess of bodies.

Then one starts, the weakest of them all, he blew his head. Blood sputters, drenching the others behind him. Follow by another, and another. One caused two more, and two cause four. And this is going on, and on until none of them are breathing.

I take the stillness of their bodies as the cue for me to go forward. I march in the direction of the tall building in front of me, unbothered stepping on broken bones and limp limbs. Blood wet my soles, turning the ground into a big muddy field.

Silence is all I'm aware of, but inside of me, there is loud music of war, drums banging, and screams from my past filling my ears. Counting my steps until I passed the massacre I did not five minutes ago.

I know there are still some people hiding, being a true coward, trying to save themselves from me. Nobody can save themselves from me. I will get to every crook and cranny of this planet, and I will kill the UG militant until the very last.

I grab my whip and broke the lock on the entrance door, kicking the glass door open and filling the room with the need to kill themselves to escape the torture I caused to their minds and their hearts. I can hear screams from the background, besides me, behind me, in front of me, as I walk deeper and deeper inside the building.

One by one, I force the door to open. Walking in steady, unweaving steps although screams of death are surrounding me from every angle.

They deserve it.

Die.

Room after room I passed, door after door I pushed open. Still screams, and wails from the damned souls ring, music to my ear, the only sound in this silent place.

Weak.

These people had caused much greater pain to others, and yet, they can't handle a fraction of what they caused. My hands balled in disgust and anger, the more I hear them scream, the more I let out my rage to the air.

I push open a double door and see a group of people start beaming their weapons at me, immediately, some of the lasers hit me, pushing me to take cover behind the wall. I can see blood seeping from my leg, arm, and shoulder.

Die.

I walk out and push my feeling towards them, like a tsunami to the dry land, rolling everything, and everyone drowns them in all negative emotions I have in me, suffocating them until they fall on their knees, scratching their face and neck, trying to crawl out of their skin.

Die.

It doesn't take long until they start decapitating their own heads. Their blood pouring down towards me, my feet squeak every time I take a pace forward, the warmth seeping to my skin, making my steps light.

"So it is true."

I stop as I hear a voice inside my head.

When was the last time somebody communicated with me telepathically?

"A woman, one that looks like the ancient race, and moves like a human."

I hear his voice deep inside my mind, speaking clear and loud, and yet this weakling is too scared to face me.

"Let me guess, a Tzarian?"

Of course, I don't answer him. Why should I chat with a dead man anyway?

"A descended of the famous, mad traitor, High General Zer from Tzar. The one who lost his senses because of a puny human. Turned and used against his kind to be a tool for the lesser race."

I'm sorry, I didn't sign up for some stupid speech.

Die. Now.

I let my most toxic feeling out.

"Ah, na-ah!" The voice says. "See, I have a surprise for you,"

God, he is testing my patience.

"I believe you're looking for... him?"

The wall on my left moves apart, at first I see nothing other than mist and thick steam. Then I see blue light, then slowly, I can see the shape of a big tube. And when the steam clears up, and my eyes can focus on the object in front of me. I feel my breath has been robbed out of my lungs.

The feeling is raw, the pain, the sorrow, the hurt, the agony, all mixed up into one swirling anger and fury. I didn't know I scream until I feel my throat raw and aching. I shout at the silence as my nails dig into my palm, shaking with wrath like I never felt before.

In front of me, in a blue liquid tube, connected with tubes, floats Malcolm's body.