Part nineteen.

2018

For months on end I was filled with guilt. I slept with Ibrahim twice. The first time I met with another man on that high level of intimacy I had my boyfriend to blame. I pinned my disloyalty on his faults and his mistakes. The first time I slept with Ibrahim I chose to make myself believe that I was pushed to do it. The second time Ibrahim and I got physical Josh was actually putting his whole into making amends. Josh cancelled trips to spend time with me, to spend time with the kids and fill us all in with a love he never did before.
I had never in so many years seen our family this close. I regret that night I betrayed my relationship yet again. I hate that allowed myself to stab the man that I loved in the back.

Two months earlier
11:12pm
Kingston kitchen.

"Hey....are you headed somewhere?..what time is it?" Josh asked me question after question when he popped up into the kitchen.
I was in the kitchen looking for my car keys. The kitchen wasn't my key cabinet but I knew I left them somewhere in the very room.

"I'm not going anywhere.....I was just looking for uhm.....Leigh's stuffed animal...she can't sleep without it." I lied.

"I think she has it in her room.....I saw her with it when I tucked her in. You should look there." Josh told me after a long yawn and stretch. Josh stood at the door a while before he left. I wasn't looking for a stuffed animal, I was looking for my car keys so that I could leave the house. Ibrahim invited me over. I texted him that I couldn't sleep and he offered to help me sleep if you know what I mean.
When I finally found my keys I rushed to my car and headed my way. Just to be safe I told the body guard at the exit that I was going to the grocery store.
When I got to Ibrahim's he was waiting on me. Ibrahim opened the door to me in only his shorts. His chest was well built and damn the lines leading to his frontal were teasing.
No greetings ... no chit chat. Ibrahim took me straight to his room. He had all the lights turned off. The room was candle lit. The orange light hit Ibrahim's body making him look even hotter than he usually did. I loved the excitement Ibrahim implanted in me. I loved the rush of blood that filled me up because of the moment. This was a bitter sweet moment though. Very bitter in a sense that it was wrong but sweet because of how I felt at every point of it. Ibrahim was big in body size, making me feel protected. He was a certified lover. He treated me so right and I loved it. I loved how he whispered into my ears as he touched me. I loved that he took his time and how he knew what to do and when to do it.

"Do you love it when I touch you here?" Ibrahim whispered in my ear as his fingers wondered off into my pantries. I couldn't talk, all I could do was let out a moan.
The touching led to us to getting naked.
The bed seemed so far with the energy boiling within us. Ibrahim and I were on the floor on his quite comfortable rag.
"You deserve a man like me." Ibrahim whispered into my ear before he slid inside me. I don't know if words came out my mouth but I definitely agreed with him. We made love on the rag, the bed, the shower and back on the bed again.

06:45am

"Hey hey hey.....Mrs Kingston." I heard a little voice call out. When I opened my eyes slowly I saw that it was Amani. When sleep left my body completely I felt Amani shaking me awake.
Anyone can estimate what that moment felt like. I was laying in a little girls fathers bed with one of my breasts popping out. I was not only fucked .I felt undesirable shame.

Present moment.

"Whoever catches me will get to listen to the song first." Josh announced to King and Leigh who immediately started chasing him around the house. Josh has been writing a song and producing it for about a week now. Song writing has never been an area he was blessed in but he finally did it. With what I have gathered from all my nosy endeavors the song is about me. I hate that Josh is doing this much for me. I'm nothing but a hypocrite. A disloyal partner that doesn't deserve anything.