Part twenty five.

2019

"Hi .....I'm Vanessa Foster sitting here with the phenomenal vocalist ...Joshua Kingston.....this is the GQ couples quiz." I said to the camera.

"She practiced that about a hundred times on the way here." Josh said with a load of humour making the whole crew laugh and making me smile.

"You can never get things right without any practice............ did I do okay?" I asked the producer and got a thumbs up and a round of applause making me blush.

"Okay let's pick it up from the introduction one more time." The producer announced.

"Hi I'm Vanessa Foster.....sitting here with the phenomenal vocalist Joshua Kingston....this is.......the GQ couples quiz." I said once more into the camera.
The producer then gave the signal to keep going on and I did.

Today Josh and I were expected to shoot a couples quiz special with GQ. We were apparently trending on social media with the whole ride or die, cheating, forgiveness and moving on drama. I watched a few other couples GQ specials to get myself prepped for my special. Josh was used to the press and interviews, cameras and all that but I wasn't as exposed as he was. I had to be ready.

"Okay....babe are you ready?" I asked with a smile. " you look so nervous." I added as I shuffled the cards.

"I am nervous but I know I know you." Josh told me and adjusted his posture in his chair right before I read my first question.

"This one looks easy enough..... what's my favorite color?" I asked. Josh popped out his eyes like my question was difficult making the whole crew laugh.

"Blue......right?" Josh answered quickly but clearly in doubt.

"Yes it is blue......one for Josh....in fact make that half a point because he hesitated." I told the crew.

"I got it right though." Josh defended.

"Mhm......next question ..... if I could live anywhere where would I live?" I asked Josh and stared at him hard.

"Oh God." Josh went on.

"I know I told you this." I told Josh with a smile of expectation on my face.

"You tell me a lot of things." Josh whispered. "Uhm .......Greece yah....Brazil.... Greece, Mauritius ... I don't know." Josh answered.

"Pick one." I told Josh with hope in my eyes.

"Greece." Josh answered hesitantly with little confidence.

"No............ Brazil." I told him.

"I swear this quiz will have me Uber back home." Josh said making the whole crew laugh once again.

"Next question.........where did we first meet and what did I think of you the first time we met?" I asked Josh and smiled at him because all the joy of meeting him the first time came back to me. Josh was my high school crush, everything he ever did in school was "magical" to my eyes but know as "magical" as the first time he actually called out for me to meet him.

"Okay so we attended the same high school, but then I was in like a higher grade and everything so I never really paid much attention to lower grades and Vanessa was in a lower grade........so yah I never really gave any attention to lower grades as I said until one of my mates told me that a girl.....Vanessa liked me so I got a little curious and I was single at the time so I called her out from her friends at lunch time and talked to her..... so we first met at our high school in the cafeteria and by the way her face was blushing the whole time..... she was head over heels for sure." Josh narrated making me laugh at myself but blush in embarrassment as well.