Chapter 41 - What Happened?

Arien's POV

I immediately came down quietly, went straight to the kitchen and drank a couple glasses of water.

Okay. Now brain, process.

What just happened?

I don't know bish. Ask them yourself.

What the hell? Come on! Give me some ideas!

Hugging? Kissing? Tongue to tongue? You want some more?

Oh sh*t....

I put down the glass as calm as I could on the counter. My head is in chaos right now. I unknowingly held my hair and crushed it within my hands even though I know it won't be.

What am I feeling right now?

Hurt? No way! That can't be! Why should I be hurt? Oh crap this sh*t! This ain't going good.

Can someone explain me what is happening?

But before I could answer my own question, I heard hurried steps by the staircase. I rushed out of the kitchen for unknown reason. I might also want to know what is happening out there.

And there I saw, Eria, almost running down the stairs if it weren't for her eyes covered in tears.

Uhhh...what?

She grabbed her shoulder bag sitting on the couch and was about to leave when I called her name.

"Eria?"

She turned to me with tears streaming down her face.

"W-What happened?"I asked.

I don't really know, like duh, all I saw was them having a lovey-dovey moment earlier yet now, she's crying? I can't understand them!

And me, having a sudden mood swing. Just earlier I was hurt and now I'm worried for her. Like seriously? I need a doctor.

I saw her shook her head.

"Let's talk next time, Arien. Have a good night."she said and walked towards the front door and left the house.

"Get home...safely."I spoke, even though I knew she's already out of my sight.

My shoulders dropped low. I don't really know what to feel today. Should I feel hurt about the fact they did something behind that curtain, or feel worried because Eria just came out of there full of tears in her eyes?

Ugh!

I unknowingly looked up at the second floor, and found him, Ethan, looking down at me with a blank emotion on his face, leaning on the metal railings. He then turned around and a second later, he's gone.

What exactly happened between the two of them while I was gone?

Now I regretted not staying much longer in front of that door. Who could blame me actually? Anyone would have left or confronted them while they were talking in my place.

Now, where were we?

Oh right. My room.

Let's get some rest. I don't want to think about what happened tonight. Let tomorrow handle it.

And so I did what I thought was right at the moment. I went upstairs, entered my room, took a quick bath, slipped into my pajamas and dived into my bed and felt the soft mattress underneath me.

Oh wait. I didn't eat dinner. Nah.

I closed my eyes and visited my paradise again.

But a paradise never welcomed me in my sleep.