Chapter 49 - Kicked Out

Arien's POV

Okay.

My soul just escaped my body.

Brain, where are you now??

I need you to speak your nonsensical words right now...

I don't know what to do....

What in the uttered heck is happening....

I was pulled out from my thoughts when his lips moved.

Oh f*ckkkkk.......

My knees wobbled, my limbs are giving up and soon, I will fall from this lustful situation.

Thankfully, like what he did before, he sensed my body being weak that he supported me by holding my waist tightly and pulling me to him, deepening the kiss.

I kept cursing inside my head, until he pulled away with crunched eyebrows. I was looking at him, gaping to be specific, dumbfounded at what he just did to me.

"Why are you not kissing me back? Don't you like it?"Ethan asked.

I looked around, avoiding his eyes. I suddenly became conscious. For goodness sake, I'm wearing my Pooh printed pajamas right now!!

"I...I...uhh..."I stuttered, can't seem to find the right words to say to him. He smiled, or more likely grinned.

"So you like it?"he asked again.

"No! I-I mean...y-yes? I-I don't know... I-I've never been k-kissed before..."I almost whispered. He chuckled and looked at me, while me still avoiding his eyes.

"Seriously? In that age?"he asked, insulting.

"Whaat? I'm sixteen... I'm too young for those things...."I answered, partly honest. Because seriously, at this age, I already read some forbidden romance novels.

Don't tell anyone about.

"Of course.."he commented, still having that teasing smile.

"Want me to teach you?"

My brain just screamed.

WWWHHHHAATTTTTTTTTTTTT TTTTHHHHEEEE FFFF***CCCCKKKKK???!!!!

I was silent the whole time because of his offer. I bet my face looks so red right now. I could actually feel the heat from it.

"I was quite glad that I'm your first kiss."he spoke that made me look up to his tall figure. He was smiling genuinely this time.

"Shall I kiss you again? With your permission this time."he asked.

"L-Like I said before...I don't know how to...k-kiss...so you m-might be disappointed...."I answered shyly.

"Don't worry about that. Just follow my lead."

And without further ado, his head lowered until it reached my face, and I felt his soft sweet lips on mine. I closed my eyes because of the sensation it brings. His lips moved, and because I'm a fast learner, I also moved my lips, following him. I felt him smiled in between our kiss.

"That's more like it."

-

It became a sleepless night.

Not just because of what Ethan and I shared, but also because of the warning a lady's voice gave me when I got back in the cabin.

"A wrong decision you have made, young lady. You have involved yourself in a situation you can't escape."

It was quite angelic, but still a mystery.

-

Morning came.

We performed a few more tasks and activities just like what the teachers have announced yesterday.

We performed tree planting, cleaning the place and documenting the whole rainforest and the beauty it brings and how we could preserve nature from being ruined by us truly.

The teachers held a short lecture for each sections about biology and biodiversity. And like any other students, I jotted down notes because I have a hunch that after this field trip, will be a bunch of quizzes and test papers.

Our teachers are cruel when it comes to academics. Sucks.

And with those few hours of activities, I often catches Ethan sparing glances at my direction, which put a small smile on my lips every time he does. His eyes reminding me of the night before.

But a question struck me like a lightning.

What are we?

Damn. I can't seem to answer that. I haven't ask him about that. What was the real reason about the kiss? Are we in a relationship? I don't know. He haven't confirmed it to me yet. Or does it really needs confirmation?

Uuggghhhh!!!

Crap this sh*t!

I angrily put my things inside my backpack, pushing everything in it without even thinking.

I earned a tap on my shoulder from someone that i hastily turned to her. I was welcomed with a startled Klarissa.

"Hey....girlll....are you fine? You seem upset.."she spoke. I sighed and calmed myself down.

"W-What do you call two people that kissed?"I asked her, since she was the expert in this field.

"You mean, they just kissed? Nothing else?"she asked. I nodded, slowly. She thought for a while, and expressed a somewhat pitying face.

"Sadly, they will be called unlabeled."she answered. My brows met.

"Unlabeled?"I asked, quite confused.

"Yeah, unlabeled. That means, something happened between them, yet their relationship is not confirmed. Isn't that what you were asking about? Why are asking about this anyway?"she asked.

"N-Nothing. It's nothing. Just forget I even asked you about it."I answered and went back to packing my things. I felt her nearing me.

"Oh reallyyyyy???"she spoke near my ear.

I shouldn't have asked her about that.

-

The whole ride back to school became chaotic for me because Klarissa was in our bus, keep on annoying and squeezing me why I asked her about the unlabeled relationship.

"Who's your crush?"

"Did he crush you back?"

"Did you both kissed?"

"Oh come on! Tell me already! I'll keep it a secret."

I highly doubt that.

And so I didn't tell her until we finally got home in the city and we parted ways when we got off at school.

I looked around the crowd of students but haven't spotted Ethan, nor his brothers. I was quite disappointed at that.

I noticed Mr. Levid's car outside our campus and that confirmed my hunch that they won't be home tonight again. I guess they went somewhere, somewhere that I never knew where.

The car's window lowered when I finally got there. I saw Mr. Franklin's usual blank face.

"Mr. Levid is asking for your immediate presence in the mansion."he spoke shortly.

I don't feel anything good about this.

-

I walked towards Mr. Levid's office nervously. I knocked twice and heard his voice on other side, telling me to come in. I then opened the door and closed it behind me quietly. I faced him who's sitting on his swivel chair, holding a wine glass filled with the red liquid.

I froze when I heard his first words.

"I can't let you stay in here, Ms. Walter."

He looked at me with his cold eyes.

"You may now leave my mansion, and my sons, alone."