12

As pink as the color of a pomegranate and as soft as a flower's petals. Those are two things Lucas can describe his lover's lips. One look at them and he'll crave for them, in fact; he didn't need a look to need his own to be against his.

Every minute they're apart from each other, their thoughts will always drift towards all their tooth-rotting or even some steamy moments together. It made them yearn to be reunited again and so they did.

Currently being in each other's presence after Ijekiel has been away for diplomatic reasons, urged Lucas to sweep the duke off his feet and teleport the both of them to their shared bedroom.

Ijekiel was leaning against the headboard with the raven haired man in between his legs, with his arms wrapped tightly around Ijekiel's waist and pulling himself closer to him as if he was afraid of the latter disappearing.

The noble was content, threading his fingers through the soft hair of black; Occasionally lightly tugging the strands to loosen some knots that formed together.

'He sure is touch starved,' Ijekiel notes to himself.

As if hearing what he was just thinking of, Lucas can't help but huff out a puff of air. Which in turn made Ijekiel to stop his small ministrations on his lover's locks.

The magician rises from his position which makes him tower on top of Ijekiel. Their new situation brought their lower bodies impossibly closer, causing the one below to yelp; But Lucas pays it no mind.

Directing his face closer to the silvernette, his hands follow suit. Once his pale hands come into contact with the soft skin, he caresses both of it. The one receiving affection at the moment rests his right cheek to lean on the hand, exposing his neck

Lucas hums, his lips parting. "Can I kiss you?" The abrupt question makes Ijekiel giggle.

"You do know that you don't have to ask, right?"

"It's not that I need to, It's because I want to." The ravenette retorts, shaking his head.

Ijekiel nods, smiling at him. But Lucas exhails in disagreement. "I need you to say it. Don't just nod," He stubbornly rebunkes yet again.

By this time, the former is laughing. He eventually relents seeing his lover's face. "Yes..you can kiss me."

That was all Lucas needed to dive his lips to lay on top of the still smiling man.

-o-o-o-

Made by Bloomingknight