Chapter 2

There are six lotus root-like things, each of which is the length of his forearm and the thickness of his arm. One is enough for him to eat normally.

    He dug some clean snow from the outside of the tent, wiped the dirt on the surface, and was not willing to peel it. He found two flints in the corner of the tent and used some damp branches he just got. Using a little animal skin as a primer, he made a fire and boiled a pot of snow water. He quickly found a stone bowl and drank a large bowl of hot water before he felt his body came alive and had a little heating.

    He held another bowl of hot water in his arms and drank slowly, while putting the cleaned food in the hot water rolling stone pot, following the memory in his mind, he found it in a few animal skin bags nearby. A little bit of black agglomerated salt, rubbed it down, put it in the pot and stirred it a few times.

.The cooked food tastes very similar to potatoes, with a bit more spicy astringency, but because of the neutralization of salt, it will not be noticeable if you don't taste it carefully. What's more, Wen Lie was already hungry at this time, and there was only a brain full of delicious food left in his mouth. If he was not uncertain about the properties of this kind of thing, he would be happy to let him eat it raw.

    After two whole sessions, he touched his slightly full stomach, and then he had a sense of down-to-earth reality.

    He hadn't forgotten his previous plan. He dragged the animal skins that he had put aside, and burned on the fire while cutting off the long hairs one by one with a stone knife. Although the hair of the beast is hard, it does not lack the toughness that it should have.

    He patiently separated the collected long hairs, trying to tie them into a net bit by bit.

.Fortunately, it is not a difficult task. With the techniques learned in memory, it can also proceed smoothly.

    This is what he and grandpa learned.

    He is an orphan. He heard from neighbors in the countryside that it was his grandfather who adopted him and was abandoned by the river. He was in very bad health at the time. If he hadn't saved him with precious Chinese herbal medicines that he had collected for many years, the world would have long since saved him. Without him.

    Thinking of his grandfather, Wen Lie felt sad. Since he went to university in the field, he hasn't had the opportunity to go home often.

    And the strong grandfather can't see his "indecisive mother-in-law", let alone the appearance of him running home at every turn.

.During the November holiday, he did a lot of psychological development before he decided to travel to Jingshan with his friends. He heard that the mountains of Jingshan are high and steep, and there are many precious medicinal materials on the top of the main peak of Jingshan. If he is lucky enough to pick it up. Go back one or two, maybe grandpa won't be angry if he is happy.

    With this expectation, when his friends refused to climb to the summit, he resolutely climbed the mountain alone, who knows...

    The movement in Wen Lie's hand slowed down. After a long time, a drop of crystal water drenched the black animal skin below and disappeared.

    In the simple tent, the young man lowered his eyes, his slender white fingers kept moving, and the opaque animal skin tent was dim. There were few sparks beside the young man, and the calm face was as beautiful as warm jade.

    If someone were here, they would be surprised to find that the non-orc's body had undergone a qualitative change, although it was still the same face.