Chapter 35

Seeing the reward content, Wen Lie was once again glad that he would rather offend Miu and stop the other party.

Yahebai followed the crowd in the wild. It was not obvious at first, but in the end, the disadvantages will definitely show up. It can be said that this intermediate awakening is just in time.

As for the exhibition of them, with the identity of the great witch as an umbrella, he urgently needs manpower and assistance to help the other party awaken the human form, which can also be described as a win-win cooperation.

In the cave, Wen Lie called Ge and Mo and the Orc Exhibition aside.

After Wen Lie explained the purpose of calling them, the three of them immediately stared at Wen Lie with scorching eyes.

Looking closely, even Mo, who has always been steady, had his hands shaking uncontrollably.

"Da Wu, what you said is true?!" Zhan couldn't control his voice, and shouted out loudly.

Immediately attracted the attention of others in the cave.

But at this time, the three of them didn't bother to care about these things. They looked at the big witch nervously and excitedly, for fear of understanding Wen Lie's meaning.

Wen Lie smiled, "Of course the magical medicine given by the Beast God is true. But because I don't have enough magic power, I can't let the Orcs and Primal Beast fully awaken immediately like the Beast God Fruit."

"Because Bai Heya uses different medicines than your half-orcs, you can fully awaken in three days. If you say, you will have to wait ten days." Wen Lie explained to Zhan who could not restrain himself from tears.

Probably feeling embarrassed, Zhan leaned sideways on the wall of the cave, hiding his face in the darkness, only a choked broken voice came, "Okay, okay."

Obviously he knew that he should kneel down to thank the beast **** and bow down to the great witch, but Zhan felt that he had lost all the strength for his actions, except for this word, he could not react to this.

Suddenly overjoyed, like a big dream.

Ge He Mo also blushed.

"Smell... Great Witch, we..."

Wen Lie smiled and punched Mo, "I just awakened Wu Li. What's the difference between Wen Lie, a non-orc before?"

Mo Shen looked at him deeply, smiled lightly, and moved his lips, "Let's call him Dawu, everyone calls it that way."

Wen Lie rarely sees Mo Xiao. He regards Ge and Mo as the only friends. Seeing that they are happy, his guilt about concealing the two is also lessened. He sighed and confessed: "Mo, Ge, I'm sorry, I actually awakened Wuli before, but because I was in the tribe, I couldn't tell, so I didn't tell you."

Every husband is not guilty, and he is guilty of his crime.

He trusts Ge He Mo, so he can tell the truth, but for other people in the tribe, he doesn't have this relief.

Mo and the others also thought of Wen Lie's situation in the tribe and expressed their understanding.

Mo thought for a while, "You weren't scared by Miao this time, you were awakening Wuli?"

Wen Lie didn't know that they still had such a misunderstanding. He couldn't help but look at him. Is he the kind of person who is easily scared?

Reading the emotions in his eyes, Mo smiled again before responding to his confession, "It's okay, don't blame you."

Grid who hadn’t interrupted the word also followed and nodded, “Yes, yes, no fault of you, your witch power is so powerful, and you are not a non-orc in the tribe. If discovered by the priest, you will definitely take back your witch power. !"