Chapter 107

When everyone in Wencheng saw that they stared at the food in their hands, they were suddenly alert, guarding their food very carefully, and they almost didn't engrave their own dog crawling characters on the pieces of barbecue to prove their belonging. NS.

    With a sound of "sucking", he wiped his mouth with the cuff of the animal skin, and bit his ear with his brother. "You said, can we use these'caterpillars' for a bite of meat?"

    Staring at the golden, crispy, scented flesh of the whole animal over the campfire, he looked forward to him, but he still showed no mercy to his younger brother, "You gnaw like that, who wants to eat it?"

    I took a look at the crippled caterpillar in my hand, he laughed, and took a bold bite, "Well, what a great time!"

    It would be great if they could taste their freshly cooked barbecue.

.Man, like his tribesmen, watched the people in Wencheng fiddling with food, and couldn't stop being curious about what they were holding, grass? What a strange tribe, how could they think of putting grass on the flesh...

    But it smells really good.

    Why are they still so hungry when they are still eating the terribly delicious "caterpillars" in their mouths.

    A group of orcs and evil wolves watched with gaze. If it were not for ethnic reasons, Zuo and the others believed that the familiar green light would definitely appear in the gray eyes of the other party at this time.

    They were so familiar with the look. Every time when Da Wu made food by hand, the companions around him looked like this.

    Even if they were not looking at them, but the food in their hands, at this moment, everyone in Wencheng felt that they could barely bear so many eager and pitiful eyes.

.Inexplicably, at the same time that there was such a sense of superiority in their hearts, everyone in Wencheng began to empathize with them, and couldn't help but vomit two swear words, and disgustedly divided the baked food among these guys.

    Seeing a group of orcs jogging to pick them up, they seemed to be able to see the wildly swaying tails of each other's beasts, and shook their heads. The people in Wencheng learned from the great witch to eat calmly and gracefully, trying to pretend not to know this group of shameful orcs.

    Not only them, but also the other tribe orcs around who had already crawled back into the tent, they also probed again at this time, being hooked by the scent of the food to do things unintentionally.

    Some people even follow them and get close to it. Under the eagerness for quick success, the originally honest smile also makes people feel flattering, and they have no good feelings in their hearts.

    Wen Lie had a faint expression. Although he responded politely to the other party, he didn't add any emotion.

.They were regarded as exchanging food with the messages they sent them, and the people were sincere. They were naturally willing to befriend them. As for the rest, they didn't have so much energy to waste.

    And these people watched Wencheng people and the process of getting along with them all the way, and subconsciously thought that everyone in Wencheng were stupid and fleshy. At this time, they had no words to look for, and they really thought about taking advantage of them. It's just that they are unmoved by seeing and hearing, and the sense of gap in the contrast makes them feel disappointed.

    Some minds are not so good, and they have begun to complain in their hearts. They feel that they are indifferent, pretending to be innocent, and ignorant of good and bad.