Chapter 10

Wen Lie, who has never spit out swear words, couldn't help but greeted each other's parents.

    He was trembling all over, angry and cold.

    The original body can be said to be a member of the tribe, but people like the patriarch did not hesitate to push it out when needed.

    If it weren't for the fact that it was listed here, based on these short words from the patriarch, the original body could not escape the fate of returning to the embrace of the beast god in the future.

    After all, no non-orc can survive the outside season of Lingbing.

    Today's interview with the patriarch poor, Wen Lie began to doubt the true cause of death of the original body.

    Why, knowing the danger outside, the original body actually followed the orc out without hesitation?

    I adore the warrior Miu, why didn't I say anything before?

.Just because you are afraid of beauty Yujin, is it worth your life to change to a "safe place" that is always unfavorable and unharmonious?

    Wen Lie does not comment on the character of the original body, but this is not a reason for someone to harm him!

    What's more, Wen Lie is now occupying the body, looking at the ugly face of the patriarch, Wen Lie is determined to find out the real cause of the death of the original owner, and will also teach those who bully and insult the original body.

    But at the same time, Qiong didn't doubt the secret origins of Bird Net and Boneless Beasts, which made him breathe a sigh of relief.

    The vision of the superiors largely determines how the entire tribe thinks of him.

    The various changes that occurred in him were not seen by these people.

    Finally calmed down, Wen Lie asked: "What instructions do the patriarch have."

.People had to bow their heads under the eaves. Wen Lie knew that he couldn't resist, so he could only agree to it first, and then slowly try to find a solution.

    "During the hunt, I will arrange for the warrior to walk with you." Qiong said, with a majestic face.

    It was not until Wen Lie got out of the tent that he released the cramped facial muscles and kneaded vigorously.

    Nai Sang didn't dare to rush into the tent when his father was discussing matters with others. At this time, his knowledge was listed and he immediately stopped him, "Father, what did you say to you?"

    Wen Lie was not in a good mood. When one hand was about to touch his shoulder, he cleverly blocked that hand out of the safe range, with a "click", as if the sound of a heavy object hitting his bones, made Nathan His face changed drastically, and he immediately covered his wrist and whispered, "You!!!"

.Wen Lie was aware of his strength, but only made him feel painful, and did not hurt his muscles and bones. He smiled slightly: "I'm sorry, I haven't washed my body for a long time," he said, seemingly catching one on the animal skin. An unknown bug, who was about to suck his blood, snapped his nails and made a "crack", and the bug broke in two.

    Nai Sang looked at him sluggishly for a long while, suddenly shivering, and withdrew as if stepping on his stool, and the red figure quickly disappeared before everyone's eyes.

    The people outside watched this scene. Somehow, they felt that the weather was getting colder again, and they quickly wrapped up the animal skins, and cast their envious eyes in the direction of Nai Sang's departure.