Its the day of the training camp and Hinata & Kageyama made it late.

"HINATA-CHAN!!!" Majesty ran to Hinata ignoring Kageyama.
"You made it! I'm glad! Onii-Chan said you couldn't make it! But Sugawara-San also said that! What happened Hinata-Chan?" Majesty questioned.

"Ah! Yes, we had an exam to redo because we flunked it." Hinata giggled nervously scratching the back of his head.

"Ah, okay well you missed half of the day so...just go join your team." Majesty pointed to Karasuno who was against Fukurodani and kinda winning and kinda losing.

"Oh okay!" Hinata replied leaving to go to Karasuno as Kageyama was finna follow til Majesty stopped him.

"Got a ticket?" Majesty remembered with her apple pie sunglasses.
"Answer, you ugly king! Got a ticket?" Majesty asked again this time with her clipboard and pen in hand.

"No! They didn't even give us an ticket and when was there an Ticket program!?" Kageyama argued.

"No ticket no entry!" Majesty put an hand out has Kageyama groaned.

Kageyama tries to push behind Majesty but Majesty managed to push him to the ground.

"No ticket No entry!!" Majesty repeated herself.

"OI HINATA GET THIS GIRL AWAY FROM ME!" Kageyama shouted to Hinata who was snickering behind them.

"Now now Majesty..." A hand appears on Majesty shoulder.

Majesty happily smiles as she quickly turned around.
"AKA-CHAN!!!" Majesty sneered.

"It's Akaashi...Anyways Hey Majesty." Akaashi picked up the cheerful girl that is full of energy.
"You must let your hatred go and just have fun!" Akaashi swung Majesty around making her giggle.

"I did! Trust me!" Majesty lied with an nice believable smile.

Kageyama snorted.

Majesty glared at him and sighed.
"I try to atleast but he just...is so rude!" Majesty whimpered as she hugged Akaashi.
"Like I try to be nice to him but he doesn't care for me!" Majesty faked crying.
"I be nice and he doesn't believe that I am he call me mean names and rude names!" Majesty sniffed crying some more.

Akaashi knew behind her schemes and pat her on the back.
"Tobio Kageyama, be nice to Majesty you wouldn't want to get into an fight..." Akaashi warned walking away as Majesty who is looking at Kageyama behind Akaashi shoulder and give him the finger and stuck her tongue out at him.
Akaashi puts Majesty to sit next to Yukie and Kaori.
"The game is starting so be an good girl and sit and relax" Akaashi advised as Majesty nodded waving to Yukie and Kaori who waved back.

Akaashi went into the game as Bokuto ran over giving Majesty an big hug tightly choking her.
"HEY HEY HEY!! WATCH US WIN!!!" Bokuto Simpered.

"YEAH YEAH YEAH!!!" Majesty agreed as Bokuto left back into the game and the game started.

The match started
Akaashi set to Bokuto who hit an spike and it landed on the other side perfectly stunning Karasuno.
The coaches of Karasuno r stunned as well.
Bokuto shouted "HEY HEY HEY".
The whole Fukurodani team cheered Bokuto on.
They got a point.

So practically i forgot the episode kinda so if this is not like it than don't worry about it please. And it's off netflix for now but imma rant to netflix like i did with Ouran high school host club.🤣

Daichi serves and the ball goes over the net but Konoha received the ball back and it went into the air as Kageyama focused on Akaashi as he was getting ready to set the ball.
Akaashi set the ball to Bokuto and he hitted it in an cross shot but Nishinoya received it as Kageyama get ready for an set and all four of them went running and tried an new weapon but failed as the ball just went to Fukurodani side and they easily receives it.