Few Hundred Days Later

"Onii-Chan! As you probably already knew...Hinata and the rest of Karasuno are going up against Shiratorizawa tomorrow...And I was wondering if we-" Majesty gets cut off by Kenma.

"Yes, we are going either way" Kenma said playing his PS4.

Majesty cheered as she went to go change.
Majesty slipped on a Chibi Kuroo and Kenma shirt wearing an Nekoma number 5 Hoodie with her red jeans along with her black fluffy Boots. She had her hair in an fishtail along with Nezuko Earring in with her eyepatch that had mini cats on it.
"IM READY ONII-CHAN!!" Majesty marched back into the room looking at Kenma who is packing her bag.

Her bag included: Her Nintendo Switch in her Zelda case, with some Trolli's Gummy worm along with her favorite Rainbow blanket, and stuffed her Pudding & Neko plushies inside the bag and Pudding & Neko is their cat who favoritism her over Kenma, In the side of her bag holds her kawaii juice bottle with juice.

{The Cats}

"So are you sure you have everything?" Kenma asks putting her bag on her.

"YEAH DAYCARE IS GONNA BE FUN!!!" Majesty chuckled.

"It might be..." Kenma just said it to say it as he doesn't remember ever going to Daycare.

Majesty smiled brightly at Kenma's comment as they leave the house.

They are walking down the street heading to the daycare address as this daycare was an actual house daycare that is near them, It's actually in their Neighborhood so all they gotta do is walk.
They make it to the place an Kenma knocks on the door.
The door opens revealing an brown hair lady in an strange uniform.

"Welcome...And what are you here for?" The lady eyebrows twitch.

"Majesty Kenma." Kenma answered and the lady looked at Majesty who eyes are glimmering but she tried to keep her cool.

"Ah! Come in Majesty, My name is...Bara Kumisaji!" The lady lied as she got to Majesty's level of height.

"BYE BYE ONII-CHAN!!!" Majesty yelled and waved at Kenma who waved back til Kuroo appeared waving too and Majesty smiled as Nobara close the door.

"Okay! Follow me!" Nobara leads Majesty to an room with an window as an blue hair guy is chilling by the window of the room and in the room is only two sofas and windows with an slide door.
Bara locks the door.

"Nobara-Chan I know who you are! Where is everyone? Is that Megumi-San? Where is Itadori? Is Itadori training with Gojo? Where is Sukuna!? I wanna hug him? Ooooo CAN I ALSO HUG GOJO?! OR MAYBE NANAMI?? Why am I here? Why are you here? I wanna know these things!? I WANNA GO SHOPPING WITH NANAMI OOOOO WHERE'S PANDA?! CAN I HUG PANDA? I WANNA SEE MAKI AND INUMAKI?!?!?!?!?!?!" Majesty went full out filling up the room with questions as Megumi and Nobara groaned.

"SHUT UP PLEASE!!!" Nobara shouted and Majesty quickly shutted up before she and Megumi realized something.
"How do you know who we are?..." Nobara asked Majesty suspiciously.

"Uhm...an book, someone wrote an book about y'all and I happen was the first one to read it so yea..." Majesty lied.

"WHY would someone write an book about us?" Megumi questioned Majesty.

"Well that's how people are" Majesty replied making her voice raspy.

"I see..." Megumi sighed crossing his arms as Nobara put Majesty on the couch.

"Important question!" Nobara put Majesty's hands in hers with an smirk.
"Am I the best person in the book?" Nobara chuckled lowly.

"Mhm! You are the best person in the book Nobara answered the eye glittering Nobara.

"YESSS I FINALLLY WIN" Nobara bragged to Megumi who rolled his eyes til a knock came to the door making everyone stare at it.

"Open up!!! It's me!!! Yuji Itadori!!!" The voice shouts from behind the door and Majesty ran to the door and opened it to see Yuji.

"YUJI-SAN!!!" Majesty jumped on him.
"I wanna see SUKUNA!!!" Majesty wished as Yuji was sweating in ssadness.

"Lemme guess you using me for Sukuna?..." Itadori sniffed.

"Basically yeah." Majesty nodded.

Itadori sighed.
"Either way, Sukuna has to want to come out..." Itadori scratched the back of his head.

"Damn right! I don't do this for anyone!" A mouth appears on Itadori's face.

"SUKUNA SUKUNA PLEASE COME OUT FOR 5 MINUTES PLEASE!!!!!" Majesty begged really hard.

"Ugh will you shut up if I do?" Sukuna groaned making Majesty shut up.

Majesty nods and Sukuna sighed as he switched with Itadori.

"Happy." Sukuna looked at the little girl who is turning yellow.

Majesty nodded trembling as she was so happy.
"Let's have fun togather!! Please we can do alot of things!!! Like let's go get Apple Pies!!!" Majesty said alot of ideas which made Sukuna go sit on the couch waiting for that sugar rush to go down as she kept going on ideas.

"Wowowowowoow how could you not invite me?!" A white tall hair man walks through the door but had to bend over alittle to get through the door.

"Gojo..." Majesty cleared her throat as she sits down.

"Are you afraid of him?.." Sukuna whispered.

"Mhm...I may have wanted to hug him and stuff but he is real scary and tall in real life like you kinda are too but at the same time it frightens me..." Majesty whispered back to Sukuna who nodded.

"Wow...what an wimp" Sukuna hastily commented as Majesty was sad now but she got up and went to go hug Gojo.

"Gojo-SAN!!! YOU ARE REALLY TALL IN REAL LIFE ITS AMAZING!!!" Majesty giggled as Gojo picked her up and hugged her.

'What an weird soul...' Everyone except Majesty and Gojo thought.
To Be Continued