Jungkook, Don't Drink That! - Part 3

"I'll go with him, I like the intense rides too," Jimin offered.

Jimin and Jungkook separated from the group and went to some of the bigger rides they knew the other members wouldn't go on. Jimin couldn't help but laugh after noticing a group of teenage girls checking out Jungkook.

"Stop it hyung, that's not funny! That's gross!" Jungkook cried.

"Aww little Jungkookie!! ooOOoo you're so cute!" Jimin teased as he pinched Jungkook's cheek.

Jungkook wanted nothing more than to just be by himself for a little bit. So that was his plan. His hyungs couldn't be mad at him if technically Jimin just "lost" him. He waited until they were in the middle of a big crowd and he turned around and snuck away from Jimin to go be alone for some time.

"Jungkookie do you want to get some foo--Jungkook?" Jimin felt slight panic when he turned to see his maknae was nowhere in sight.

Oh no.

Jimin reminded himself that Jungkook was an adult and could take care of himself, but also realized everyone would be angry if they found out Jimin didn't have him. His anxiety also heightened when he remembered Jin's strange fear of Jungkook being kidnapped. What if he does get stolen?

Jimin frantically started to run around looking for him, but it was no use, the park was too big and there were too many people. He hated that he had to, but he knew he had to tell the others so they could also help look.

BTSGROUPCHAT

Jimin : So...I have bad news...lost the maknae:(

Namjoon: Lost him...? As in...? He's not with you?

Jin: WHAT? HE'S NOT WITH YOU? WHERE DID HE GO?!

Jimin: idk hyung! He was right behind me and then got lost in a crowd of people!!

Taehyung : JIMINNIE!!!!!

Hobi: ut-oh

Jimin : Can you just help me find him?!

Jungkook had seen the group chat messages, but ignored them. He thought it was funny how worried they all were. Like I can't take care of myself?

They all started angrily texting him separately but he ignored all their messages and phone calls. Instead Jungkook ran all around the park going on his favorite rides. He'd occasionally spot one of his members from far away and duck down into crowds to hide and make it past them. After going on a handful of rides, he was finally starting to feel exhausted. More so than usual. He remembered how when he was younger he would easily get heat exhaustion if he was too active outside for too long. Oops. 

As he realized he was really starting to not feel good, he decided it was time for him to find his members, he was ready to go home now. As he was walking around looking for them, he accidentally bumped into a middle aged man who was just standing there.

"Oops, I'm sorry sir," he told the man.

The man stared at him, a little creepily. "Are you lost? Aren't you a bit young to be wandering around a place like this alone?"

"Uhh no, it's fine. I come to amusement parks all the time."

"Oh? Well, let's say we go and find your parents then, yeah?"

"Oh no, I'm okay, really." Jungkook backed up. The guy was coming off as a bit of a creep and it was starting to freak him out a little bit.

"Well a cute little guy such as yourself shouldn't be wandering around alone. Who knows what someone might do to a kid with a pretty little face like yours." The man grabbed Jungkook's wrist and tried dragging him in a random direction.