Jungkook, Don't Drink That! - Part 6 [Final]

When Jin arrived home with Jungkook everyone ran to them and hugged Jungkook, lifting him off the ground and spinning him around in circles. 

"I wouldn't do that unless you want to make me sick again," Jungkook joked.

The members put him down and asked how he was feeling, in which he was feeling a lot better but still a little off.

"I was able to get a hold of the people from the science fair, the people you drank that stuff from," Yoongi stated.

Jin and Jungkook raised an eyebrow.

"And?" Jin asked.

"Yeah, so...they said they didn't think the drink would actually work because they said they definitely messed something up when doing their little spell or whatever. I told them it worked but that he was deathly ill and they said that's a side effect of it wearing off. So the good news is after tomorrow you will hopefully be yourself again," Yoongi told Jungkook.

"But if being sick is a sign of it wearing off, does that mean I'll get sick again tomorrow but even worse?" Jungkook asked, he was nervous because the sickness he currently was healing from already felt like escaping death itself. He couldn't imagine how it could possibly get any worse without actually dying.

"I have no idea, hopefully not," Yoongi told the youngest.

Jin and Jungkook had spent all day at the doctor and it was already night time, and Jungkook was ready to pass out for the night. He went to bed early while the rest of them sat around watching a movie until late into the night before also going to bed.

Taehyung walked in his shared room with Jungkook to see him fast asleep, happy to see him getting rest. However in the middle of the night, he woke up to the sound of Jungkook crying.

Seriously? Again?

He opened his eyes expecting to see his maknae standing at the side of his bed like he had done the night before, but was surprised to see Jungkook still in his own bed with his eyes closed.

He was crying in his sleep.

Taehyung decided to ignore it until he heard Jungkook start tossing and turning and crying harder, but still not waking up.

Taehyung turned on his lamp and walked over to him, trying to shake him awake. "Hey, Kookie wake up," he whispered.

However Jungkook's eyes wouldn't open, he just tossed around harder. He was visibly sweating quite a lot and making faces like he was scared.

"Jungkook-ah wake up." Taehyung shook him again, a little harder this time.

"Let me go," Jungkook mumbled.

Taehyung stared at him confused.

"What? Let you go? I'm just shaking you," Taehyung told him before realizing Jungkook wasn't actually talking to him but talking in his sleep.

Taehyung grabbed the maknae's shoulders and shook him more, causing the younger to start screaming.

"No shhh you'll wake everyone up!" Taehyung said as he put his hand over Jungkook's mouth to try and make him stop screaming, however that just made it worse. With his eyes still closed tears started pouring out of them and he started thrashing in his bed as he grabbed Taehyung's wrist and tried to pry it off his mouth.

Taehyung realized that was probably a bad idea and as soon as he removed his hand Jungkook started screaming more. "Please let me go! Please!"

"Jungkook, wake up!" Taehyung shook him more with no success.