ENTRANCE EXAM PT.2

[By the way Toxin looks way different from the one in the Marvel comic series. Your Quirk is exactly like Eddie's. You just named your Quirk Toxin instead of Venom. Y'know?]

[Anyways let's start shall we?]
___________________________________________

No one's p.o.v

You looked around to see people staring at you in a weird way.

"She's kinda muscular for a girl."

"Yeah but that just makes her hotter."

"Eh I don't really like muscular girls. Their cool and all but I go for more plump girls."

Welp at least their not comparing you with others. You then noticed the gates opening  while the others didn't. You took advantage of that a shot a string of black goo onto the entrance. You laughed as you already spotted a few robots. You landed on your feet as your arms ar now completely covered in the black substance.

You punched the robots head. Earning 2 points. The rest noticed this and all ran in.

"Damn I feel kinda op here. I'm basically invincible."

You watched as a 3 pointer roamed around shooting at people. You laughed as you punched straight through it.

This surprise the other as they got knocked down by a 2 pointer. They screamed as was about to hurt them. You placed black goo on the robots sensor making it go haywire. That when you punched it killing it.

You ran back to the person on the ground and placed the black goo on them.

"Don't worry this should heal you quickly. Be careful and good luck!"

When the goo you left behind healed the injury. It slithered towards you in a quick pace.

"Don't you dare leave me like that again. You hear me!? I only heal you and no one else."

"Yeah but how do you expect me to be a hero. If I can't save someone. Anyways did you heal them?"

"Yea it wasn't a big deal. They just had a few bruises. Nothing special."

"That's good to hear. Anyways let's find more shall we?"

"We shall~"

"Mask!"

Toxin took over your body making her stretch at how long she hasn't been out. She laughs as she found more robots. She quickly ran at them killing them as she made her hand into a weapon.

After 3 minutes so far. You have rescued students and destroyed robots. You had lost count. Toxin ran around as she grew bored. She hopped onto a building and surveillanced the area. She groans.

"What happened?"

"I'm getting bored. I was kinda looking for that giant robot the loud hero was talking about."

"You'll find it. It should be around here. I think there's one minute left.

"ONE MINUTE LEFT PEOPLE!!"

"Whatever. I'll just wait around."

Toxin looks around until she spotted it.

"Fuck yes! There you are!"

She immediately ran towards it. This surprised you a bit at the sudden movement.

She attached two strings to it as it swug its arms around.