BATTLE TIME

Here's my explanation for your Quirk.
You technically have two, and when I say technically I mean that your 'second' one isn't really considered a quirk.

It's just something you can control and use, but you don't use it as much since it strains your body much more than when you use your Quirk.

If you have seen Soul Eater that's where I got the name.
Black blood in your case involves iron from your own body, so you have to eat more meat than a normal person. Toxin doesn't crave human flesh so it's fine.

Black blood is much more stronger than Toxins goo, so it's not so easy to break.

I hope this explains your Quirk a bit better :]
___________________________________________

No one's p.o.v

"Now, which one of these four sentences contains a mistake?"

No one answers. You laughed to yourself as you watched Present Mic try to hype everyone up saying "Grammer Rules!!"

You raised your hand. He picked on you with glee.

"The last one is the wrong one, and I think Momo can explain why."

This caused some of students to laugh a bit.

TIME SKIP

"I AM HERE!! COMING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A HERO!!"

"I can't believe it's really All Might!"

"So he really is a teacher! This year is going to be totally awesome!"

"Welcome to the most important class at UA High! Think of it as Hero-ing 101! Here you will learn the basics of being a pro, and what it means to fight in the name of good! Let's get into it! Today's lesson will pull no punches!!"

He then pulls out a card with the word Battle on it in bold.

"Fight training."

"Real combat?. ."

FUCK YES!!

"But one of the keys of being a hero is. . .LOOKING GOOD!!"

The wall then opened up slots to show everyone's hero costumes.

"These were designed for you based on your Quirk registration forms and the requests you sent in before school started! Now get suited up and meet me at Training Ground Beta!!"

"YES SIR!"

As everyone grabbed their case we all went to the locker rooms.

As the girls were changing everyone was looking at eachothers costumes. The Minas eyes fell onto my costume.

"What!? Girl! YOUR COSTUME IS SO BASIC!!"

"And?"

"W-well what happened to looking cool! I mean you do what how can you make an entrance with that!"