QUICK RECOVERY

HOLA EVERYONE AND WELCOME TO MY BOOK!!

Its been long hasn't it?😋

Hope you guys missed me~

Anyways enjoy!!
___________________________________________

No one's p.o.v

You wake up with a sudden burst as the heart monitor next to you beeps loudly. This surprised recovery girl as she rushed to your side.

"Calm down deary! You might cause a panic attack if you keep up this way. Calm down for me alright darling?"

"Uh yea yea. .What the hell happened. .??"

"Well you got hit by two Quirks. One caused by Midoriya and a blonde one."

"Oh. .any major injuries?"

"Nope! Just a few scars! You're lucky those burns weren't so bad!"

". .can I see how I look?"

"Sure go on ahead dear!" She says as she pointed over to a long mirror by the door.

You grunt slightly as you get up to see yourself. You walked up to it as you analyzed what happened to your body.

Your costume wasn't scratched up one bit but was colored in ash. You dust yourself off lightly. You looked at your features and saw a scar on the left side of your face.

The scar formed lightly and it was placed from the tip of your hairline only to sprinkle down to your cheekbone.

The other one was a small but long scar that scattered around your right shoulder to your bicep and was a bit jagged from getting cut from all the rubble that was flying around.

The burn scars weren't bad but you for sure thought it looked cool.

"Fuck yea. ." You say as you traced it with a smile. You turn back around only to find Izuku laying on the other bed.

"Oh! Granny, is he ok?"

"Yep! Though he needs time to heal." You look down slightly as you sighed.

She smiles softly as she patted your arm.

"Don't worry dear. He'll be awake soon" she said as she looked at you with a warm smile upon her lips.

"Thanks gran." You said as you smiled back.

"Here deary let me put some ointment on the scars again just incase they decide to start bothering you."

As she did that All Might barged in. .but he looked smaller.

Your face surprised as you both look at eachother. His eyes wide and mouth agape.

You look back at recovery girl only to see her shaking her head with a sigh. You pointed back at him and did some calculations in your head.

You started at him intently as he sweats nervously.

". .small. ." You say incredulously.

He sighs as he looks back at you still in his small form.

"Young Brock I'm glad you're ok!. .but you weren't ment to see me in this form."