ENTRANCE EXAM

No one's p.o.v

Eddie pops his head into your room. He sighs as he remembered today was the entrance exam.

"KID WAKE THE HELL UP!"

"AH FUCK- I'M UP-"

Your bedhead made him laugh loudly. You rub your eyes as you groan.

"Kid. .HAHA- I'm sorry- Sorry- Pfft-Heh it's the entrance exam. I do believe you don't want to be late to that."

"Oh shit! You're right!"

You quickly got up as you ran to your shower. When you quickly got out and dried yourself. You put on your old uniform. And stuffed your sweatpants and hi-tops in your bag. You already had the sports bra on underneath your uniform. You brushed your hair as Toxin helped you brush your teeth.

You went towards the door only remembering that you forgot to say goodbye.

You laughed as you ran back towards your dads office and kissed his cheek. He laughed as you yelled out goodbye as you almost tripped out the door. You finally fixed your shoes as you ran.

"You know we can swing right??"

"Of course! How did I forget that!?"

You laughed as black goo formed around your hands. You launched it to the side of a building scaring some workers. You ran across windows as you scream in joy. Your hair whips around in the wind.

When you finally see the entrance of UA and swing on in. When you released the string of goo. You spotted a specific green headed kid.

You smiled widely as you ran towards him calling his name. He was confused on who was calling his name as he looked around.

"IZUKU!!"

"Huh? Who-"

He then spotted you as his face turned bright red and his heart started racing. You laughed as you tackled him in a hug.

"I Fucking Missed You!!

"N-N-N/N!?"

You picked him up and spun him around. He yells in surprise when you do. When you finally put him down he finally got the chance to look at you fully.

Let's just say you were hot as fuck. A fucking Goddess in everyone's eyes. A Goddess of Chaos if that were the case.

You held his hands as you smirked at him. Your E/C eyes shine with happiness as you looked at him.

"Geez Izu how long has it been?"

". .9 years. .s-s-since we h-haven't seen eachother when "

"Really!? I kinda feel bad for not visiting. ."

A certain Ash-blonde haired boy watched the interaction with a scowl thinking you were a different student. He tsked as he walked faster.

"N-No! It's okay!! R-really. ."

"You were always so nice Izu. Hey since when did you grow up to be so cute~"

His face turned red. You then perked up as you turned around looking straight at Katsuki. He froze for a bit as his eyes widened. You laughed as ran towards him surprising him with a hug.

You whispered into his neck as he blushed a bit hesitating if he should hug you back or start screaming at you for leaving.

"9 years gone. .I feel so bad for not visiting. I'm sorry."

You looked at him as you wiggled your eyebrows.

"You ended up getting handsome instead of ugly. Firecraker~"