BATTLE TIME PT.2

Hola Everyone!!

Geez it's been a while-

Anyways welcome back to my book!! I hope you enjoy today's chapter!!

For those who forget who's speaking here's a little tip for ya!

". . ." : This is Toxin speaking when you're both in full form.

This is Toxin speaking in your head

". . .": Italics alone without quotations will be a person's thoughts

". . ." Italics with quotations is a flashback

:]
___________________________________________

"Hello boys~ Let me take the lead, and I'll get this fucking party started~!! HAHAHA!!"

___________________________________________

No one's p.o.v

The look of surprise and awe on their faces made you smile as you chuckled.

Bakugou was surprised the most as he never seen your Quirk in it's complete form.

He snapped out of his daze as the tip of his ears became red along with his nose as he realized he was staring.

". .WHATEVER GET MOVING YOU IDIOTS!!"

Seconds later after he yelled you were already in the halls downstairs to deal with Uraraka.

You watched in the shadows as the both of them ran in the halls and layed against the walls as Izuku looks out the corner for either you or Katsuki.

You climbed the walls as you laughed scaring the both of them. They looked around frantically until Izuku looked up and dodged a string of goo you shot.

"Y/N!??"

"It's Toxin to you Little Rabbit~ HAHAHA!"

You landed infront of them as you kicked at Izuku. He dodged as he ran next to Uraraka. Your eyes flickered to Katsuki as he ran around the corner toward you guys.

"Uraraka!! Run upstairs! I'll deal with the both of them down here!!"

She nods as he began to run. You laughed as you chased after her as you jumped ahead of Izuku.

"Not so fast dollface~!!"

An explosion was heard from behind along with talking as you chased after her. She ran ahead as you got an idea. You ran along the wall as you chuckled. You shot a string of goo and swung above her as you landed infront of her. You then went to trap one her boots with a glob of goo. Yet she surprised you as she touched her boots and floated above you.

You smiled widely as you looked at her.

"Nice one dollface. But not good enough."

You then launched two thick webs at her making her yelp. You smiled as she struggled against her restraints. You then hear Iida on the ear piece.

'Bakugou, Y/N. Come in! Give me a status report. Where are you?'

A loud voice then boomed in your ear.

'Just shut up and defend the weapon! I've got more important things to worry about!'

'Are you forgetting what our mission is? . .Hello? He hang up on me!?'