Prologue/Please read

Hola and welcome to my BNHA/MHA x READER BOOK! :D

For those of you who don't know me. My name is Patito :]

You can call me Author or Patito if you want. :]

I still trying to figure out how I'm going to write this since I usually write my own plots for my stories.
So please be patient with me.

Also I have a few rules about comments.
1- No fights/or rude/hateful comments or I will delete it personally.
2- Overall you can do whatever the fuck you want :]

Until I add more rules those two are the rules that I hope you can respect :]

Anyways let's start off with how you were born and who your parents are.

This is a pretty long chapter.

______________

Your parents are Eddie Brock and Anne Weying.
They both got divorced after you were born. They both still love you.

You got your father's Quirk. You mother on the other hand was Quirkless.
You moved in with your father as your mother found herself in another relationship.

Your father got a case in Japan he needs to figure out and interview about. So you went along with him to live in Japan.

Nobody really minded about you two until they saw your dad's Quirk in action. You had grown used to it so you didn't really see a problem with it.

Now this created a problem. The neighborhood you now lived in fears you. You and your father try and ignore it but all you hear are their whispers.

_____________

When your were born you've seen the problems your family had.

At first they gave you unconditional love. Then your father had this one case. He ended up firing both your mother and himself. Which caused the divorce. You watched as your father grew depressed about it but everytime he would look at you. You saw his attitude change as he put all his attention on you.

After he saved his home he got both his and your mother's job back.

You thought they were going to be together again but it never happened.

Now you both live in Japan.

____________

The second he knew you were old enough to speak. He would speak to you in different languages to see which one you would pick up on first. It was obviously English but it wasn't the word he expected.

Eddie you are a loser. You have done many worse things than this and yet you scream like a tiny girl.

Venom spoke up in his head as he watched your father scream when he found a giant ass roach on the floor.