If thats how you feel....

"Violetta I think that...." I stand their waiting for his answer, seconds past, seconds which feel like eternity, he finally talks

"That maybe we should not see each other for a while if that how you feel" he says looking down, I feel the tears coming, oh no I try to keep them from coming but I can't they come flowing down my cheeks, I look down to make sure he doesn't, see them.

"Yeah...... s-sure if that how you feel" I say almost whispering, those words were probably the hardest words to pronounce in my life, "Well, bye" he says walking away.

This is definitely the worst day of my life, I have had a crush on Leon for almost 3 years, and this is what came out of it, tears and suffering. you know what it's all my fault, I ruined everything.

I fell in love with the wrong person.

It was my mistake and Leon shouldn't have to pay for it. I need to get over him and just find some one who loves me for me. I was walking home when it starts to rain, I run under a tree to make sure to stay dry.

I hear my phone ring, I look at the caller ID it's my dad, I answer "Yes dad" I say in an annoyed tone "Don't talk to me like that young lady, and get home right now" after those words he just hangs.

I put my phone away and decide to take my chance and run under the rain.

I run but before I knew it I slip on a puddle of mud. Luckily enough I don't touch the cold hard ground I feel two strong arms wrapped around my waist.......

----------------------------------------