Chapter 2

Niegra came back from who knows what she does in the morning out in the village.

"Hey!" She screams. "My...my water bucket!"

"Odakai!" She shouts hoping to find Odakai. "Yes mom!" Odakai responded. Odakai then leaves the kitchen to go to where her stepmother is. "Whats the problem now?!" Odakai questioned.

"Odakai!" Niegra is now shouting at Odakai. "What happened to my beautiful bucket?!" Odakai is shocked to see the broken bucket but is also frightened at what her stepmother might be thinking.

"What happened to my water bucket?!" Niegra askes. "I dont know!" Odakai is pleading. "Will you shut up and stop lying to me?!" Niegra is quickly assuming thatbis was Odakai who broke the bucket that contains the water for the house.

"Who did it?" Niegra really thinks that it was Odakai. "Who has been sitting in this compound but you?!"

"Mama just awhile ago Irai and Simul washed their toes with the water that was in the bucket, but I dont know who broke it." Odakai was pleading for she knew exactly what was going to happen when her stepmother thought it was her who broke the water bucket.

"What?!" Niegra is insulted. "So you dare think that my daughters are PIGS like you!?" She shouted when she said pigs. Odakai felt definetly insulted for she didnt want to say anything any more. "You broke my water bucket and you have the right to insult by only daughters!"

Niegra got her stick (very huge and thick) that she always held and attempted she hit Odakai with but had missed because Odakai moved. "Ah-ah! Mama stop!"

The two of them are playing Tom and Jerry now that Niegra is chasing Odakai. "How dare you Odakai gow dare you!" Niegra shouts while wntering the kitchen where Odakai went into. "I think it is time for you to leave this compound! For this act...there will be no food for you for four days." Niegra said coldy. "Why didnt you die with your worthless mother why!? She questioned herself.

Now Niegra is exiting the kitchen and back inside the house. "Ok! In spite of my efforts to make you food you pay me back like this?!"

About three hours later you'll find that Odakai is cooking food with all her effort even though she lnows that she's not going to eat a nimble. Niegra comes back outside where Odakai is and places a pile of clothes on the floor. She then is shocked when she sees Odakai eating.

Niegra quickly walks over to where Odakai is cooking "Odakai Od-ak-ai?" She calls.

"Ma?" Respondes Odakai whom is very puzzled.

"What are you doing here?!" She is now shouting at Odakai. "I make a huge effort to find oil and seasoning and you are eating it?!"

"Mama im not eating it." Odakai is now agrivated and tired of all the assumptions that this lady has bought over her. "Im just beating it so it can be cracked.

"Alright." Niegra gave in. She pointed to where the pile of clothes were. "You see the clothes...eh! I want you to wash them clean." Odakai is looking at this lady with a stank look on her face.

"Now my soup pot." Niegra continues. "Staay awway from it!" Exaggerating the words. "Unless you want to go to an early grave...Do you hear me!"

Odakai keeps silent.

"Ok if you dont want to talk you can just keep your face like that." Niegra says as she leaves to go back inside the house.

Odakai stays sitting for she is very angry at that lady. Then Niegra turns around quickly "What are you still doing there get up!... stupid girl." She insults then leaves out of sight.
***
As Niegra leaves to go her daily whereabouts a car parks in front of their front gate. Niegra is shocked to see that it is princess Choma herself.