Chapter 5

"Hmm!" Niegra is looking angrily and shocked at the suitcase which contained Odakai's new material. She is now opening the suitcase and greedily examining the contents.

"Ha!" Niegra shouts. "Look at this!...can you imagine what princess Choma brings for this girl...a-a Good for nothing girl!" She questions her daughters. Although Irai agrees with her mother, Simul can't even see what the problem is.

Odakai enters the Living Room.

"Odakai?" Called Niegra. "Mama?" Odakai respectfully answered.

"Why would Princess Choma give you all these gifts?" Niegra questioned Odakai.

"I-i don't know...but she's my friend mama, she bought them as friendly gifts." Odakai defended.

"Would you shut your lying mouth?!" Niegra shouted at Odakai. "How can Princess Choma possibly be your friend?! As lousy as you are! A lier! And a thief?! She continued.

Irai is still agreeing with Niegra but Simul is feeling devastated for Odakai.

"Mama you know what?!...I think she stole your money, lied and diseaved Princess Choma, and used it to buy all these gifts for her." Irai lied.

Simul is shouting at Irai and is defending Odakai.

"Ha! Just admit Odakai you stole my money you-" Niegra started.

"Mama I did not steal your money." Odakai said. "Princess Choma just bought all these things just as a friendly gift."

"Your still- your still lying to me?!" Niegra said as she got up from the couch.

"But mama I'm not lying?! Odakai defended herself.

Niegra grabs her walking around stick and attempts to hit Odakai with it but she missed. Now the two of them are chasing around the living room.

Then Odakai makes it to the front door and runs outside. But Niegra doesnt follow her. "Idiot!" She says under her breath.

"Huh! Can you imagine!...anyways Irai carry this to my room." Niegra told Irai. Irai started to carry the suitcase to her mother's room but was interrupted.

"Wa-wait! Let us look inside first." Niegra said. "I want to see what that stupid bought with my money...br-bring it here!" She demanded.

Irai carried the suitcase to her mother.

"Ok th-these are for me." Niegra pulled and stylish pair of orange heels and an orange sundress (as if it would look Good on her).

"Hey! Look at this! These are a designer dress right here haha!! For you." Niegra handed Irai a long dark blue silk dress, that has ribsomes on it.

"Ok Irai we don't want to take everything for ourselves... ha! Look at this!" Niegra motioned for Simul to take a long, light orange dress (same color as the sun most would say).
"It would fit you very well...here take it now!"

Simul took the dress but isn't pleased.
First she had thought that thus was wrong to just take Odakai's clothes,shoes,and purses.

Niegra and Irai continued to greedily examine the suitcase.

"Lovely Simul huh?! Haha!" Niegra takes out a black and white designer polkadotted dress and motioned for Irai to give it to Simul but Irai is mad cause she wants that dress...but she hands it to her anyways.

"Ok ok and now for me...Yes I love this." Niegra takes out yet another set of heels and a purse but this time their grape purple.

"Mama this is not fair." Simul started to protest. "These are Odakai's things and Let's just leave them for her!...and I don't wanna be part of this!"