Chapter 3

"Hey...Ha!" Niegra is so shocked of seeing the princess at her own home, she can barely say a word! "What am I seeing here...Princess Choma herself!"

"Yes." Princess Choma responded.

"Ehh! What an honor." Niegra said slightly tilting her head as she examines Princess Choma.

With Princess Choma in sight, Irai and Simul quickly stand up to take a bow for the Princess in respect.

"You're welcome here." Stated Niegra. "Thank you." Said Princess Choma.

"You're welcome Princess." Said Irai and Simul together.

"I've come to see my friend." Said Princess Choma speaking to Niegra.

"Eh...Ehh which one of my daughters did you wish to see?" Pointing to Irai and Simul who were both confused because this is the first they actually saw Princess Choma. Let alone be her friend.

"Odakai is she home?" Questioned Princess Choma.

"Yes shes in-" Simul quickly said. But before she could finish Irai punched her arm "shhh!!".

"Princess are you sure that you want to see Odakai and not my daghters?" Princess Choma looked puzzled "I want to see Odakai please."

"Eh all right...Simul go and call Odakai."

Simul walked back to the kitchen where Odakai was doing chores.

"Princess since you came to see us eh what can we offer you?" Said Niegra playfully. "Oh nothing im fine." Responded Princess Choma. Then you could hear Odakai ce running down with Simul right behind her.

"Od-Ak-Ai!!" Shouted Princess Choma proudly. "Princess Chomaaa!!!" Odakai was excited to see her friend, for she hasnt seen her in three years.

"Look at you!" They both say together while examining each other. "You look beautiful!" Said Odakai as she turned Choma around to examine her.

"When did you come back?" Odakai quickly askes Choma. "Two days ago." Choma answered.

As Odakai and Choma are having their memoral chat Niegra (her nosy self) is listening to the conversation while rolling her old nasty eyes out of jealousy.

"Please lets go in and talk." Choma continued to talk to Odakai. "Yes...of course!"

Odakai and Choma quickly walk inside with Chomas personal maid walking right behind her.

"So tell me...how have you been?" Choma askes Odakai as the two walk inside the house.

"So the princess still remembers this disgusting girl?" Niegra askes her daughters.

"Hey momma now they ar-" Simul starts to say. "Hushh!" Niegra disrespectively says which makes Simul shake a little.

"Im going to listen to their discussion." Niegra stated. And with that she went quitely by the front door.