Obsession

I quietly shut my door, my heart pounding. I sat down and opened my laptop.
"Hey Dhar Mann fam!" The words taking my breath away. I watched the video anticipating end, where i would be able to see Dhar. All I could think of was Dhar's strong, broad shoulders and deep voice.

Every night before bed, I watch dhar mann videos. It all started when i was scrolling through youtube when i was star struck. I see a video of a muscular man with a bright, shining smile. I knew that it was love at first sight. Since then, every night he posts a video, I hide away in my room watching them and dream of what it would be like to be embraced in his arms. The thought aroused me.

As the clip ended, and the outro began, the best part.
"Hey Dhar Mann fam! I hoped you liked that message and subscribe below. Also, check the link in the description because i just launched 10 new items in my merch shop." Dhar said. 10 new items? It's not like i need anything new, i already have $3000 worth of dhar merch. I keep watching the video. "And some special news, if you take a picture of yourself wearing dhar mann merch on instagram, i will pick one lucky winner for a meet and greet." I gasped, slamming my laptop closed and running to my closet.

"Hmmm, what to wear." I stood there blankly wondering what to wear for a picture. Then, an incredible idea struck me. I grabbed every single piece of dhar mann merch that i had (my entire wardrobe) and pinned it all across my room. I then grabbed my favorite sweatshirt and took a picture of myself with all of my things in the background. "Perfect!" I immediately posted it.
I then went to bed and dreamed of what it would be like to marry dhar mann.