Chapter 14: Momo's Comfort

3rd POV:

We now see Y/n and Seo sitting in the infermery where Y/n was confused.

Y/n: "So why are you getting all sore over a scratch?"

Seo: "Because it would show me as a weak individual... And my pride won't allow that... Not yet at least."

Y/n: "And what does that mean?"

Seo: "It means I won't allow defeat before I get to fight you..."

Y/n: "In the second round you'll have to fight Bakugo... So a weaker version of you."

Seo: "Yeah... HEY!!!"

After that the two has heard Momo be announced to fight.

Y/n: "Well, I gotta go. Later, best buddy!"

Seo: "This isn't over CADO!!!"

And with that Y/n went to the stadium.
_________________________________________

Y/n POV:

While watching my girlfriend fight against Tokoyami, I felt a wave of dread and anger hit me.

Although she did put up a good defense, she was knocked out of the ring. This had resulted in Tokoyami winning.

But after the fight I had gone to see Momo. But as I reached the waiting room I heard crying.

Y/n: "Hey Momo... Are you alright?" 'Stupid question'

Momo: "I thought I could show the world I was ready to be a hero... But that was a failed attempt to prove my worth..."

Y/n: "Hey you did your best, plus You couldn't have known that was his quirks goal. So I'm proud of you!"

I said hugging her. She had returned the gesture by hugging me back.

Y/n: "Come on sweetie... Let's go back to the stadium..."

Timeskip:

After our talk Momo and I had been watching the rest of the tournaments and I was proud of my fellow classmates. And now we were watching Bakugo fighting aagainst Uraraka.

I remember Izuku giving her advice to defeat the pomeranian in the battle so she might use some of those tactics.

As the two were on the stadium, Bakugo decided to say something to Uraraka.

Bakugo: "So your the one who screws around with gravity... Well if you're gonna give up, do it now. Cause I'm not gonna hold anything back."

We then saw Uraraka rush at Bakugo saying.

Uraraka: "Giving up isn't an option for me."

Bakugo: "And now you die."

He said launching an explosion directly at Uraraka.

Y/n: 'Honestly how did Mr. Aizawa keep this kid in his class.'

Bakugo: "There's no way you can beat me!"

He said launching another explosion at Kirby. But sensing her, I knew what she was attempting. Which won't work if the smoke fades. And which it did. He had thrown out another explosion launching Uraraka flipping close to the edge of the ring. But she had caught herself.

Each time she came close to the pomeranian, she would only be sent back by one of his explosions. But she was clever using the debris from above to fall on Bakugo. But all he had to do was let off a 'powerful' explosion. Which he did sending Uraraka hurdling back. But I knew she had already bitten off more than she could chew with her limits.

Izuku: "She's past her limits..."

Y/n: "Her body will collapse soon if she continues to push herself."

Seo: "She poses the heart of a warrior... I have respect for that..."

As Uraraka charged at Bakugo, she had collapsed like I stated. I respect her for her willingness to continue even when she's immobile.

Midnight: "Bakugo wins!"

Timeskip:

Into the second match, I saw class 1-A girls in cheerleader outfits and-

Wait... The fuck are they doing in those outfits. They also kinda look dead inside. I swear if Mineta had something to do with this...

Well it was him that had done it and let's just say he ain't walking for a good month and a half. But it had begun round 2 with me and Shoto starting the round off with a bang.

A summarized version of the fight is simple. Shoto had an ice spam and I increased my ki until he was forced to use his fire. But I clapped my hands together causing a massive gust of wind piercing through Shoto's fire which had sent him out the ring.

After fighting against Shoto, it was now Seo's time to fight Bakugo...
_________________________________________