Chapter 31: Birth of Super Saiyan 4! Ancestral Meeting!

Y/n POV:

As I had looked at the figure named Yamoshi, I had analyzed him. He looked familiar to my father and uncle but it's hard to point out what.

Yamoshi: "Are you just gonna stare at me or..."

Y/n: "Oh hehe sorry..."

Yamoshi: "It's quite all right. Anyway come talk to your great great grandfather."

Y/n: 'That's why he looks so familiar.'

As this happened I sat down beside my ancestor.

Y/n: *Joking* "For you to be an ancient old man you look just as old as me."

Yamoshi: "Hehe... I knew you'd say something like that... You must be wondering why you aren't with your father at this point, huh?"

Y/n: "Well that did come across my mind but yeah."

Yamoshi: "Well after talking with him, I decided to see how the youngest of my bloodline was. That and to say I'm proud of how far you've come kid."

Y/n: "You know, I'm glad I'm meeting you... After all of this that's been going on its just nice to have some rest."

Yamoshi: "I know young one I know..."

As we had sat, I felt the cool breeze hit my face.

Y/n: "It's peaceful here..."

Yamoshi: "Well this is your mind. So it's however you want it to be."

Y/n: "Hey uhh-"

Yamoshi: "Just call me Yamoshi kid."

Y/n: "Ok Yamoshi, you said you've talked to my father... Do you know where he is?"

Yamoshi: "He was killed by to beings working together, one was Polaro and the other was Matoto... Your eldest brother."

Y/n: 'How many kids did dad have?'

Yamoshi: "About 6 including you."

Y/n: "Wow... Are all of them crazy?"

Yamoshi: "No... Three of them lost their lives protecting you. One of them was Cumber."

Y/n: "So... He... Saved me?"

Yamoshi: "I know you find it hard to believe but of the years, he went to find you on earth, but someone who goes by All for One had captured him and mentally tortured him making him psychotic and have a burning passion to defeat you. But after he lost, before he died I knew he was thinking of how proud he was of you."

Y/n: "Wow.... I... I don't know how to feel..."

Yamoshi: "Anyways kid my time's up, I'll see you next time you're unconscious."

And with that, everything went white.

3rd POV:

As Y/n slowly started to wake up, he was looking around and noticed that Seo was asleep.

Y/n: "Yo Okara... Get up."

Seo: "..."

Y/n: "Okara! Get up!"

Seo: "..."

Y/n: "That does it..."

Y/n got right beside Seo's bed and had forcefully kicked him out of the bed. As Seo looked around, he saw Y/n standing there and decided to yell at him.

Seo: "THE HELL'S YOUR PROBLEM?!?!?"

Y/n: "You didn't wake up the first time that's my problem."