Chapter 26: The Pool! Beginning of Season 3(Short)

3rd POV:

We now see the students of class 1-A boys at the pool and two of the boys were annoyed. These two were Minoru Mineta and Denki Kaminari. The reason why was pretty simple. They had asked Izuku to join and the green haired teen had invited the other students.

Eventually the class 1-A girls had arrived in the school's swimsuit. This caused Denki dismay and Mineta satisfaction. But as Momo saw Y/n with out his shirt and not injured, she had blushed at seeing him.

As Bakugo entered, he demanded Izuku to fight him, which was declined. After that there was a moment of silence. Until Y/n threw out a suggestion, while the girls were playing volleyball.

Y/n: "So *stretches* what are we gonna do? A race?"

Iida: "That would make the most sense."

And with that the class 1-A boys had prepared to swim, as they had completed the race, it came down to three students Izuku, Katsuki, and Shoto. If one of them were to win, they would face off against the saiyans.

But just before they could begin, Mr. Aizawa had used his quirk to stop the three from racing causing them to splash into the water.

Aizawa: "Pool time's over..."

As that happened, Y/n and Seo saw class 1-B at the entrance waiting for their turn.

Meanwhile with the L. o. V.:

We now see both Shigaraki and Kurogiri talking with All for One and Polaro.

Polaro: "Well it's time you put your plans into action."

Shigaraki: "It will work I'm sure of it."

Polaro: "Yes... According to plan..."

He said with his eye glowing and changing from red to blue.
_________________________________________