Prologue

Hello again. I've been writing non stop. 🤣

As you can probably tell, this is a ff that revolves around WWX in the past. Again, please do not judge and don't by shy to comment. I enjoy people criticizing the characters it's quite funny. If you have any ideas, suggestions or corrections, please do tell in a kind way.

TBH, IDK what I'm doing anymore.😓🥲

———————

Wei WuXian held the Syrian tiger amulet in his hand. It pulsed as resentment spilled out. 

"Wei WuXian!" Jiang Cheng shouted. "Stop this madness!" He stood in front of his brother, Sandu's tip embedded in Wei WuXian's abdomen. 

The demonic cultivator just smiled and shook his head. Stepping closer to the edge, he raised his hand. Blood dripped from his mouth and tears welled in his eyes as his insides screamed. He mouthed, 'Jiang Cheung, forgive me.' Poring all the energy he had left, he felt the amulet jerk and crack. The tool exploded, causing every corpse and cultivator to turn to Wei WuXian. 

Lan Wangji's eyes widened. 

Jiang Cheng pulled Sandu back with a sickening sound. His jaw clenched.

The fierce corpses roared. They charged, knocking any cultivator down who were in the way. They lunged, sinking their teeth into Wei WuXian's pale flesh. He smiled through the agony as the corpses slowly tore through each muscle and bone. 

'Lan Zhan...' 

Lan Wangji rushed forward, slicing through the horde. Wei Ying! WEI YING!!" He screamed. "What are you..!"

"L-Lan Zhan.. I'm sorry." Wei WuXian smiled faintly. He collapsed, letting the fierce corpses crowed him. Each living remain consumed something different. While one devoured his limbs, another tore out his vocal chords. Flesh was scattered and blood splattered. (I feel horrible for writing this TvT. Also I rhymed.) 

The cultivator watched in transfixed horror as the man known as the feared Yiling Patriarch, was devoured by his own undead army. 

"WEI  YING!"

Wei WuXian did not scream. He didn't want to show this undeserving world his pain or his emotions. But, it hurt so bad. Why couldn't the process go faster? He could hear Lan Wangji cries. They sounded so desperate, so heartbreaking. He was begging him to stop. For him to come back. Of course, Wei WuXian could not udder a word. The only that would come out was crimson blood. 

Jiang Cheng was witnessing the whole thing. His eyes were wider then the moon. "W-Wei Wuxian!" He couldn't believe what was happening. His brother, the one who had been against all the sects and sheltered the remnants of the Wen-dogs was now killed. Ripped apart. Jiang Cheung covered his mouth and tried not to throw his guts out of his body as he stumbled back from the human remains. 

"WEI WUXIAN IS DEAD!"

The rest of the cultivator cheered, their voices echoed allaround. 

Lan Wangji fell to his knees, Bichen clattering to ground beside him. He blinked the unexpected tears from his eyes as he stared at the spot where his soulmate lay, corpses still surrounding him. He saw limbs flail and twitch before going still. The horrible crunching and snapping of bone marrow filled his ears.

"Wangji." Lan Xichen knelt next to his brother and placed a hand on his shoulder. "You shouldn't look."

"Gege..." Wangji's voice was small. Almost like when he was a child as he turned his head. "W-what did I do wrong?"

"You did nothing wrong, Wangji."

"I did! He's dead! It's all because of me."

"... it's not your fault."

———————

Would you like to start over?

                                                                                                                                            Yes.

                                                                                                                                            No.

Yes.

Gusu Lan sect. #:15

                                                                                                                                            Past.

                                                                                                                                            Present.  

                                                                                                                                             Future.

Past.

"Farewell, dear pawn-"

 "You must...."

—————————

Done with the prologue.

This story will probably have slow or fast process. Plus, I have other stories to write as well.

Until we meet again. Farewell!

Love you guys! ♥️❤️