014

I just wanna say thank you for the view you might it's not that much but for me, 100 or more ppl reading this is already a lot for me so thank you!

☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️

I got into the passenger seat as he put his hand on my lap and started driving to the airport as we got there. we took our bags and went inside the airport and we took our seats while waiting for our plane. we walked to the line so we can show our tickets so we can get on the plane. A few mins later we got checked by the security and scanned our bags as we walked into the plane
Instagram posts

KarmenMiller just posted a photo

@corpse_husband

liked by @josh,@quackity, and 13.2m others

@valkyrae omg

@tina Babby

@quackity nice bag

@dream @corpse_husband gl with Felix

@karl ^

@user omfg so cute

@corpse_husband Mi Amor

☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️

we got the window seats so Karmen doesn't get to board our way there. you can go in first, corpse said after him as I seat down I let out a huff of relief.

What are you doing? corpse said while Karmen climbed over him I assume that was obviously getting a blanket to cover them.

A few hours passed

Are we in the UK? she asked him yes yes he answered back. okay, let's go I'm not comfy here she walked away from Corpse not caring for the angry people behind her corpse bowing his head down for an apology to all of them as he tries to catch up with Karmen. they got out of the plane and walked into the airport as Karmen see a bathroom. "I'm going to the bathroom she said while corpse wait for her a few min later she came back Corpse held her hands they walked our the airport seeing Marzia and brother Felix together waving at them Karmen run to Marzia as they hugged and corpse and Felix hugged each other as they all got inside the car and an hour later they arrived and walked inside the house.

Felix posted a story