49

Five days later (she told her family she was already pregnant)
7 weeks pregnant

I was making dinner and I got a call.

K- hello
K- hey honey I know you are still upset at me and I'm sorry I shouldn't have given her all the love like that I'm sorry.
K- it's okay mom so why u saying sorry to all the saddened
K- well your daughter and I have to believe you and don't wanna miss on u giving birth.
K- hmm
K- but let's all meet as a family at Kim's okay see you there in a few. and Brooke will be there you know.
K- few? I- she hangs up on me omg

Karmen laugh. She went upstairs into Stormi's room. Hey babe I wanna give you some outfit so you can get ready, okay she looked at her.  "Okay, mommy" Karmen gave Stormi some clothes and walk into corpse streaming room. He mutes himself and turns around dinner ready? He asked. Well yeah, but we are going to Kim's sorry for just telling you this all the saddened she said. He smiles no need for sorry okay I will just text Rae and tell her I can't make it okay I will go get ready he said giving her kisses on her head. a few min later after he texted rae and said goodbye to the stream Okay, she smiles and follows him into the room and they both got ready.

They went downstairs to see stormi. Karmen gave some chips and applesauce okay let's go they got into their car and drove to Kim's.

30 minutes later they arrived and walked into the house.

Stormi runs to her cousins as Karmen and the corpse walk into the house.

Hey both kris and Kim said.  Hey guys Karmen said hugging them. Hey, corpse added as he hugged everyone.  Look at you cutie kris said. Look at her Kim added.  I know what y'all are having Kim added how do you know kris said. Cory goes to talk with corpse somewhere else.  I think it's a boy your skinnier this way and your prettier Kim explains.  O- Karmen looks shocked.  How did she get any prettier kris added?  Cause the girls take the beauty to give it to themselves and the boys know what's up so they just like let you feel prettier Kim added.  Khloe walks in and hugged everyone. 

Tristan says hi and Brooke and she goes somewhere with her brother and Tristan goes where corpse and the others are.  Khloe walks to Karmen they hug. Eeeeee they both said.  I missed you Khloe added. I did too Karmen said.  They put the food on the table for them. Ha, thank God I didn't eat dinner Karmen said same Khloe added.

  Travis and Kourtney walk in and hug everyone as they all took a sit.  hey everybody look at this on Roblox saint runs to his mom. What Kim asked looking at his iPad.  Who made that she smiles.  Idk saint said. She took the iPad Karmen looked at this. This is a character on Roblox it says Kim said what... Karmen looks at her.  I know that's what I said.  That's not my character that's a game saint added oh it's a game Kim said.

Oh okay, we are suing them if it's a game with my name and pictures Kim said as saint run back to his cousins.  Y'all they had a picture of my crying face and it said Kim's new sex rap. 

A couple of hours later everyone walks done talking and eating they all went outside to play with their kids and some are talking.

They walk back in and took a seat. So I'm gonna host on s and l I'm so excited Kim said as everyone cheered.   I'm gonna get a burger Kourtney stands up. Bring one please Karmen added.

Oh, wait no one invited Scott Karmen asked. No one Kim said. Does that make us awful people khloe asks?  I don't think so Karmen said. 

I looked at my phone and saw many texts from my company. Hm guy I have to go but it was nice coming tho Karmen said.

Aw, they all said but your burger Kourtney said. I will take it Karmen said. alright, where corpse I said. oh, I saw him going to the guest room Brooke's brother said.  Ummm okay, I said.  I walked to the guest room and saw him with Brooke literally making out. I felt like my heart stopped I felt lost I felt so many emotions just crushing into after seeing Brooke smiling I knew she made her brother call me here I just walked away and grab stormi and drove. " mommy you are forgetting daddy" I didn't wanna say anything I just didn't respond even though it hurt not telling her.  I just left tears sliding down my face I quickly wiped and parked the car.

we went into the house and I told stormi to go play in her room. 

I called stassie and told her everything.

well to be continued...

A/N thank you so much for 1K read I don't know to say thank you even tho there aren't many comments I know people out there are reading this and it makes me happy thank you so much.